Question about male plants mating with the female.

Discussion in 'First Time Marijuana Growers' started by j-live, Apr 5, 2004.

1. I was just wondering how this happens. I have been told that having a male and female in the same room they will mate. I was just wondering what ways are possible. thx for the help.

2. you see males and females are attracted to each other by smell. The male sniffs around, smelling for the sweet nectar of the female. Once located the male gets all sweaty and nervous, yet still trying not to let on that he has never mated before. The female seems uninterested at first, but thats just cause females cant make up there mind. the male works up the courage to talk to the female. She doesnt seem very smart, he thinks, Right on, I'll lie to her!
    So he tells her he's part of the backstreet boys and she screams and drops her sexy green panty's. the male gets excited and spurts alittle early... unfortunetly getting mess all in her hair. he looks sheepishly into her eyes, hoping for reasurriance. Instead she laughs in his face, thus destroying his poor fragile ego.

thats how it works

3. BRILLIANT.
    I had visions of my plants humping like Tom Jones on speed man.

4. That's some of the funniest shit I've ever seen!

Plants mate via pollen travelling by air, hands, clothes, scissors, etc., etc. In other words, if you're not careful, one male can pollenate every female you have, but only if you let him.

~Lycanthropy

5. Thankyou for the serious answer. And also for the sarcastic one. quite a story there, made me laugh my ass off. thx for the help guys :)