Food and Drug Administration (FDA) Disclosure:

The statements in this forum have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration and are generated by non-professional writers. Any products described are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.

Website Disclosure:

This forum contains general information about diet, health and nutrition. The information is not advice and is not a substitute for advice from a healthcare professional.

Question about male hash?

Discussion in 'Apprentice Marijuana Consumption' started by Treycrll, May 7, 2011.

1. Ok so I had a pretty big male plant back in the day and I just uprooted it and threw it away. And I've been reading in a few places lately the it's possible to make hash out of male plants from their pollen sacks and any trichs left on the leaves, is this true? I've never heard anything about pollen containing THC?

2. smokin plant skeet, woot woot!

3. i dont think so? but i always used to wonder about this :eek:

4. itd have to b a lot of trics fer a male to produce hash, but who knows? im no expert

5. I believe hexane can extract the THCV from vegging plants into an oil, that is apparently quite potent.
    [ame=http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=nW9mgj6Ekhw]YouTube - How to make THCV oil using hexane[/ame]