Food and Drug Administration (FDA) Disclosure:

The statements in this forum have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration and are generated by non-professional writers. Any products described are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.

Website Disclosure:

This forum contains general information about diet, health and nutrition. The information is not advice and is not a substitute for advice from a healthcare professional.

Question about lollipops and stuff.

Discussion in 'Weed Edibles' started by DankRoll, Dec 8, 2010.

1. I have made a firecracker before, eaten it, been high. And that is all great and stuff but I want something different.

The average dealer does not have lollipops and stuff. And I don't want to waste my weed experimenting and wasting bud making brownies or something. I want to get a lollipop, or something that could be eaten in school, in class. Maybe like a THC cough drop haha? I don't know but where can I find something like this. I would like to make something like a lollipop or something without wasting bud but I don't have time, energy, and effort to do that shit.

2. Well this candy im eating right now, I'm starting to feel high and I started about 30 minutes ago....ate a few pieces after that too...been munching and im just getting higher:smoke:

the dispensary said its made with hash and SUPPPPEr potent.

if you want to make candy I guess the way to do it is with hash/

3. maybe melt the lollipop with weed, then strain it? Would take effort..

but thc is fat soluble... and i dont think theres a lot of fat in a lolipop

4. I'll just take a firecracker -__-

5. try crack?

6. Umm no he just needs to get a candy thermometer corn syrup and flavoring. Theres a guide on thr edible main page for candy.

7. Making hard candies with hash oil or via other means is definitely harder than some other edibles like firecrackers, brownies, or rice krispies... but if you manage to do it right, you will not be disappointed.

One good hash oil hard candy will get you high for several hours and keep you there, something many people would have to smoke constantly to keep them high for that amount of time.

Hell, when you buy them from the dispensary, they usually come with warnings to not eat more than two, because if you do you're likely to just pass out.

Shit man, good luck if you try making your own, or else hit up someone with a medical card.