Question about liquid acid

Discussion in 'General' started by meluvpot, Mar 4, 2008.

1. What's up stoners!

I'm planning on attending this music festival in south Florida this upcoming weekend and I have a question about the potency of liquid acid. If i get a hit dropped on a sugar cube or sweet tart etc. do you think it would hold the potency of the acid for 3-4 days? Or does it lose potency if you don't take it right then and there? I have 5 hits of some dank geltabs but I wanted to get some more and I'm not sure if you can preserve the liquid acid on something for a few days. Any ideas?

2. try and buy some blotter acid...thatll last you for a while and i take it youre hitting up langerado? thats gonna be sick but youll probably also be able to get more doses there

3. yeah im set for taking my doses, me and my brother are taking 2 and a half hits each and I have 5 left. I originally got 15 over Near Years Eve and took the same dose at STS9 in Atlanta and had a blast. I just need a couple mores hits for my gf and another friend and the liquid acid is the only thing i can find. Can't wait for Langerado though! I've been to bonnaroo a bunch but this will be my first Langerado trip. Anyone else planning on going?