Food and Drug Administration (FDA) Disclosure:

The statements in this forum have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration and are generated by non-professional writers. Any products described are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.

Website Disclosure:

This forum contains general information about diet, health and nutrition. The information is not advice and is not a substitute for advice from a healthcare professional.

question about level of highness

Discussion in 'Apprentice Marijuana Consumption' started by mixing metaphors, Mar 16, 2014.

1. Is getting high like getting drunk? will I physically get sick if I get too high?

Is there a daytime high (hey I can function etc) and a nighttime party kinda high? 

I vaped last night and was so stoned I couldn't stay awake and enjoy it. 

2. 1. No hangover from weed but you might trip so hard that you may puke but I HIGHLY doubt it (no pun intended)

2. Your high during day and during night are the same and yes you can control yourself If you don't act like a 5 year old, besides getting the uncontrollable giggles

Sent from my SCH-I545 using Grasscity Forum mobile app

3. You wont get sick like drinking, however it can make you puke, you will be fine.  Daytime high most people prefer sativas while at night, those indica dominant strains will get you higher.

Indica = Indacouch

4. #4 Deleted member 629842, Mar 16, 2014
    Last edited: Mar 16, 2014
    Getting high is a ton more relaxing than getting drunk. A person can still function and has control of themselves (even if they feel "too high") stoned rather than drunk. 
    You shouldn't get physically sick, you should know your own limits on how much you should vape/smoke. 

Try vaping right after you wake up, and compare that to a smoke session later in the day. 
    Personally, a bong rip right after I wake up feels more pleasing than if I were to wake myself up a bit more first. 

5. Marijuana's effects really vary on quite a few factors.. your tolerance, strain, method of smoking, or even your mood lol.
    this is similar to alcohol too.

personally, alcohol sorts of makes me lose control and I always do or say things that I would regret the next day.. The day after a drunken night is nothing but horrible hangovers and embarrassment  :hide:  but i do enjoy a beer or two, they can make you talkative on your first dates or whatever lol.. so there is that. 

but weed always gives me good times lol. I never get into an argument, puke or black out from weed. just music and some deep conversations. haha  and i'm not even going to talk about how much healthier weed is if you smoke it right. 

6. I don't know about you guys, but I've been high before where it felt like I was about to puke, but never could no matter how hard I tried. Realllly unpleasant. One time, the day after one of those experiences, I felt the same feeling while I wasn't even high anymore. Maybe it's cuz my body wasn't used to the effects of being high yet, but yeah who knows. The only way to find out is to keep toking some more till you find that sweet spot!  :smoke:

7. Sometimes u get a very nausiating light headed almost dizzy headache when i smoke. Like the room is literally spinning

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SGH-I337 using Grasscity Forum mobile app