Question about LED lights.

Discussion in 'Growing Marijuana Indoors' started by luagro, Sep 14, 2017.

1. Will plants switch to flower if they aren't on the 12/12 cycle? I bought a California light systems 275 led setup but the controller is separate and is coming in a few days. If anyone has any input it would be greatly appreciated.

Sent from my iPhone using Grasscity Forum

2. If they aren't autoflowering they won't flower as long as they have 18+ hours of light in a 24 hour period.

• Like Like x 3
    • Agree Agree x 1
  3. It's rare that it will flower outside the 12 12 cycle..

• Like Like x 1
  4. You don't need the controller to set your on/off cycle, go buy a light timer at walmart.

• Like Like x 1
  5. I have a timer. I want to change the light frequency.

6. oh i see what your saying.

Will the "full power/flower spectrum" cause them to flower, No they will not flower until the light cycle has switched to 12/12. you'll be fine.

• Like Like x 2
  7. After I figured out that when you switch many led's to veg mode the power is cut in half I bought veg specific leds. I'd almost rather run them at full on then the veg spectrum. It's only good for small seedings that can't take full light yet. Once they get big enough kick on full power.

8. I don't use those switches like Tbone mentioned, only for popping seeds. Then it's full blast at all times it will put out more watts then just the veg or bloom switch on.
    Good Luck