Food and Drug Administration (FDA) Disclosure:

The statements in this forum have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration and are generated by non-professional writers. Any products described are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.

Website Disclosure:

This forum contains general information about diet, health and nutrition. The information is not advice and is not a substitute for advice from a healthcare professional.

Question about keef kief keif however you spell it lol

Discussion in 'Marijuana Consumption Q&A' started by Raginazn, Mar 10, 2015.

1. So I've been smoking for like a year now and can take decent hit without coughing now. The question is why when I add a decent amount of kief it doesn't make me cough but I feel like pressure in my chest (dropped to my knees one time cause it hurt).

2. THC-blood-absorption magic goin' on in your lungs dude.

3. Qeeph*

Sent from this guy

4. I can say that has never happened to me. Either you have really good shit or REALLLLLLLLLLLLLY bad shit. Make sure that shit isn't laced or have any glass in it.

5. Sometimes Keif, Hash, or certain strains will do that. I occasionally get that feeling where I need to cough but it's not from throat irritation. My vape does this to me a lot as well. It's what people call "expansion." However, I have my doubts. Smoke does not expand but rather does the opposite, and if it was the case, a vape would not do the same thing. I think that it has something to do with simply filling your lungs up to capacity and or your lungs reacting to a foreign substance. 

6. Real shit. You're either getting golden powder graced by God or pure sand and bloody lungs

Sent from my iPhone using Grasscity Forum

7. I get the same thing from my vape that I still love but sometimes I think it makes me cough even more, and totally differently, than just smoking. It's from like the chest area, almost like a choking for a second. Probably a bad way to describe it but anyone that has experienced it would know what I'm talking about.

Sent from this guy