Food and Drug Administration (FDA) Disclosure:

The statements in this forum have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration and are generated by non-professional writers. Any products described are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.

Website Disclosure:

This forum contains general information about diet, health and nutrition. The information is not advice and is not a substitute for advice from a healthcare professional.

Question about jobs and MMJ. NEED HELP!!

Discussion in 'Medical Marijuana Usage and Applications' started by KingInky, Apr 28, 2010.

1. I have my doctor's rec in CA and I have heard different things from different people related to my possible future. I was thinking about pursuing a career at a government job, and if I were to do that, I would not be able to use cannabis anymore. The question I have, however, is will I even be able to GET a government job? The issue is that I have my rec now. I have heard from some people that I can't get a gov't job because I have it, but others say that it doesn't matter that I had one. Can somebody PLEASE help me on this issue? Sources would be great too, but whatever if not.

Thanks!!

2. It's all confidential between you and the recommending doctor, he can't pass out any information of yours without your approval, so you're fine.