question about Hydrocodone pills

Discussion in 'Pandora's Box' started by captencrazycool, Jan 22, 2009.

1. #1 captencrazycool, Jan 22, 2009
    Last edited by a moderator: Jan 22, 2009
    Hey, I am fairly new to bud (started smoking last year, and smoke about every other day) and extremley new to Hydrocodone. I have a HUGE supply of Hydrocodone and came up with the idea of trading it for bud. how much do you think one pill is worth?

2. what MG are they?

3. i dont know the MG but the label says "HYDROCODONE-APAP 7.5-500 TAMACK" and it also says to take 2 pills every 8 hours, and max daily dose is 6.

4. 2-4 dollars a peice

5. im guessign there 7.5mg. you could probly get bud for them! if it was me i would keep em for myself just becaus ei love the way it makes you feel but if your willing to trade them for bud then good for you, with your non addictive personality! lol i would trade a nick for 2 or somethin around there. try to negociate your way to some higher buddage!

6. alright, i was thinking about 2 pills for a gram of beasters (thats 10$ a g where i live)

thanks for all the help! :)

7. i just got two for five on those same ones yesterday..

8. ya 2 for 10$ is ridiculous, around here cets generally go for 2 for 5, and cets are 10mg.

9. they're $2 a pop...any more and i'll laugh the dealer out of my face....if you have a huge supply just give him like 5 pills...if you're lucky you'll get a gram...but 2 pills for a gram? naw man...good luck with that one

10. #10 jack herra, Jan 24, 2009
    Last edited by a moderator: Jan 25, 2009
    7.5-(Hydrocodone)

500-acetaminophen(tylenol)

hydrocodone comes in 4 differnt milligrams

2.5mg
    5mg
    7.5mg
    10mg

there worth about 2 3 bucks at least were i am.but what i advise is selling some for weed then take a bunch an smoke some weed,hydrocodone makes you feind for some tree.
    but dont take alot the acetaminophen kills your liver.

11. That means there is 7.5 mg of hydrocodone, and 500 mg of tylenol. Around here those would go 5-6 for $20