question about harvesting

Discussion in 'Growing Marijuana Indoors' started by WhitewidowMan, Mar 9, 2008.

1. Ok i have some WW that is now 8 weeks at Flower..i am getting close to harvest and have checked the Trichomes with a 30x jewlers loupe,id say there about 90% Cloudy now,with a few clear ones here and there.My question is,should i let it go another Week and let the Trics develop a lil more so there is more of a mix of amber to cloudy?

-how do you people like your Trichomes? Cloudy,or a mix of cloudy and amber or Amber.

just want to get an idea because i dont want to screw this up :)

Thanks GC

2. theres a chart consists of
    Clear--too early too harvest
    Cloudy--A nice energetic high
    Half Amber/Half Cloudy--A mixture of the 2 highs enrgetic/couch lock
    Amber-- A couch lock high

i personally like to 2 go 40/60 but thats me try it at the 3 different stages at see what you prefer because i guarantee that everyone has there own personal favorite

also if they are some still clear its prolly still too early

3. If you havnt seen it yet...

[​IMG]

4. thanks anon great post why arent a mod anymore:confused::confused:

5. he's a growing mod, been eating healthy:)(sorry Anony no disrespect brother;))

as for your question ,its personal preference "what type of stone/high you prefer?"

ww is prodominantly indica so its a strong stone even with milky trichs, but in the last week or 2 it will swell up & frost up more so my pennies worth is leave it for at least another week ,but keep checkin they trichs, then when you see more amber,say 30%+ amber the rest milky put into darkness for at least 24 hours(more is better) and then harvest.
    but as said its what type of hit you prefer.

hope this helps,M:smoking: