Question about green light during dark cycle

Discussion in 'Growing Marijuana Indoors' started by theBeesFamily, Dec 10, 2016.

1. I had a friend come over I hadn't seen in 6 years, a lot has happened since I saw him last on both sides, prison, marriage, having kids... we had a long sit down to catch up and I felt like I had to show him my almost ripe bud but she is in her dark cycle:
    So I went to Walmart and bought a green bulb, as I learned from Jorge Cervantes "you can work in your garden when the flowering plants are in their dark cycle if you use a green bulb"
    Apparently it's tried and true and the green light waves don't interact with the photosynthesis and therefore won't cause the flowering plant to respond negatively to light; won't hermie or reveg.

We were in there for maybe 5 minutes. Regardless of my research do y'all think I fucked up my plants cycle? She will be harvested in a week or two anyway, it's not like seeds will have time to form, I just don't want bud growth to slow or anything else to happen.
    [​IMG]
    Thanks

Sent from my iPhone using Grasscity Forum

2. I use a green light flashlight and have never had an issue. I can't see anything indicative of stress from that picture to be honest.

• Like Like x 1
  3. That was an earlier picture, but thanks man, do you go out there in the dark often?

4. I bet that smells gorgeous

• Like Like x 1
  5. Yeah I do a fair amount. Used it for years with no issue. Jorge ain't lyin haha.

• Like Like x 1
  6. Smells like blueberries that turned just a little bit sour:)
    I can't wait to harvest

• Like Like x 1