Question about glass cost.

Discussion in 'Bongs, Dab Rigs, Bubblers, Water Pipes' started by Smokeitdown, Mar 4, 2009.

1. Recently went to a local head shop. I was looking at a very nice, very clean, 2 perc glass on glass setup. I'd say its 20-24" tall. Straight tube with beaker bottom. Comes with an AC, diffy, and a bowl all for 200. I got to check it out, and the glass is really thick. It's well blown, all clear except the percs and the bowl/ ash catch are green. Would you guys drop 200 on this? I'm thinking abou it. I wanna get my first GonG piece.

2. Sounds like a pretty good deal if you ask me. Do you know the brand or if it was a 1 off custom piece?

3. sounds like a good deal man

4. I know it wasn't name brand glass. It was in a rack with a bunch of Pure's and a few little RooR's. It's obviously not some big name brand glass, but it is really well blown and I couldn't see any flaws. I've looked around online and found 2 perc bongs are usually around 200+, so I think its a pretty good deal.

There are only a few head shops around here, and a few are GROSSLY overpriced.