Food and Drug Administration (FDA) Disclosure:

The statements in this forum have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration and are generated by non-professional writers. Any products described are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.

Website Disclosure:

This forum contains general information about diet, health and nutrition. The information is not advice and is not a substitute for advice from a healthcare professional.

Question about getting clean....

Discussion in 'Marijuana Consumption Q&A' started by iROLLDROBRO, Jun 24, 2016.

1. So, Im going through the process of getting a better job and in a month or so a drug test will happen.

Since I've last got clean, which was for the job I have now, was about 4 years ago. I smoke 2-4 days a week depending on the work schedule. I would guess that I smoke around 1/4 every 2 weeks. In that 4 year span Ive gained about 15 lbs (FML). Im 6'2" 212 lbs. Just to give you an idea of body habitus.

My question is, if I do just cardio, is it realistic to be clean in about 4 weeks? Lets say I job 2mi 3x a week. I would obviously drink plenty of water as well.

Heres my concern. Since Ive gained weight and have been smoking for 4 years, I just dont know how realistic or probable it would be for me to be able to achieve that? Even if I did stick to that schedule, I would be paranoid at the time of testing that I will/would fail. Do people still take NIassin (SP?)

My other plan was to get a small bottle of synthetic urine. Wear a pair of 'tighty whiteys' and just put the bottle under, well, you know. Let my own body heat regulate the temperature.

Any advice or information?
    Thanks

2. Substitution is the best method. Go with synthetic.

3. Do I need to buy a little thermometer? My only foreseeable issue is getting the synthetic to the proper temperature. Tucking it only wouldnt get it there would it?

I just dont know how the testing will be done. Some places are nonchalant and some places keep somewhat of an eye on you.

How have you folks got it to the desired temperature without looking sketchy?