Food and Drug Administration (FDA) Disclosure:

The statements in this forum have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration and are generated by non-professional writers. Any products described are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.

Website Disclosure:

This forum contains general information about diet, health and nutrition. The information is not advice and is not a substitute for advice from a healthcare professional.

question about getting a medical card

Discussion in 'Medical Marijuana Usage and Applications' started by boogieman1234, Aug 17, 2008.

  1. I am planning on getting a card within the next week but i have a problem. I have a hawaii license but i live in california. I lived in hawaii for a brief period and never got another license when i moved back. Is it possible to get a card with a different state ID.
  2. You need proof of Cali residency.
  3. Just go to the DMV, and get a new one.

Share This Page