Question about free femmed seeds

Discussion in 'Growing Marijuana Indoors' started by edwardvanhalen, Mar 1, 2011.

1. Hey guys I order seeds from worldwidemarijuanaseeds and I am getting two free feminized seeds. I was wondering is there anyway I can tell or something.

What if one of the seeds is sativa dominant. I don't have room for a sativa. Any help is appreciated. And I know u can't tell anything by lookin at the seed.

2. Your order should say what kind they are. Look them up? :wave:

3. i just got tnt kush and venona as freebies from them. Germinating the tnt kush as we speak.

4. On the top right of the site there is a link for there blog. They list the free seeds every month on the blog. I just ordered as well. Free Fem Veneno and Fem TNT Kush

5. It just says two feminized seeds, it doesnt say what they are.

When they arrive will the name of the strain be on them.

Peace

6. Ya. The tnt and venona are from eva seeds. I got them too. Good genetics from what I hear.

7. I order from them and the free ones are marked. just go back on their website and search the strain and make sure you get the right breeder and it'll tell ya there. My last order I got Afghhan Kush Ryder and Afghan Kush (special) both by world wide seeds. I'm growing the Afghan Kush Ryder and Onyx by shortstuff. But you don't know what free ones you get untill they come.

Took about 2 weeks to get to the westside of usa

8. when you get them in the mail it will be in a separate package and will say exactly which breeder/strain it is. ive used wwms before and it never tells you on the order...it just shows up labeled. attitude however WILL tell you in your order summary what you're going to be getting...sometimes not everything though (like how i order a 10pack of beans from a breeder and got 14 instead!)

9. You can LST a sativa so no worries there.

10. it says what you get free before you even place an order. look at the blog

11. If you ordered this month, you should get eva seeds "veneno" and "tnt kush".

Both are indica dominant I think and flower quickly according to the descriptions.

They send out an email telling you what the freebies will be, and that's what it said they'd be this month. I also made an order, and those were the two I got.

12. This inspires me to grow the super lemon haze freebie I got but I'm still stressin about the flowering time. How long do those take? It just says "harvest time october" on the description!

13. Thanks for all the help guys. I wouldn't be ok with a saliva plant. I don't want to have to train the shit out of it. And then wait like13 weeks till it's done. So ya saliva usually take 11-13 weeks

14. You mean saTiva.

15. i was high give me a break haha