Question about flowering time with outdoor grow

Discussion in 'First Time Marijuana Growers' started by theshaggystump, Jan 14, 2013.

1. Hi all,

So this spring/summer I plan on growing outdoors due to the fact that I can't do indoors. I plan on buying 5 White Rhino seeds from dope-seeds.com and planting them each in 10 gal. pots. On this site White Rhino (by Green House Seeds) :: SeedFinder :: Strain Info it says that flowering indoor will take 9 weeks, but outdoor flowering will be ready at the beginning of October. If I were to germ/plant them in April, would it give my plants awesome veg time, or would the plants' life cycle end early and I'd just be left with crappy bud? :confused:

2. The plant will switch to flower based on cues from the sun (length of dark/night and shift to red spectrum) regardless of when you started it. If you start early it simply will veg longer outdoors.

3. Cool, thanks! :) I have a feeding schedule from the company I'm buying my nutes from but it only applies to 9 week grows. How do you think I should do it? For all you Neptunes Harvest users!!!