Food and Drug Administration (FDA) Disclosure:

The statements in this forum have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration and are generated by non-professional writers. Any products described are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.

Website Disclosure:

This forum contains general information about diet, health and nutrition. The information is not advice and is not a substitute for advice from a healthcare professional.

Question About Firecrackers/Eating Weed

Discussion in 'Marijuana Consumption Q&A' started by BeadsandFlowers, Oct 24, 2014.

1. I just have a quick question. So, I have some decarbed weed I was going to use to make firecrackers, but I was curious. If I put it in a capsule and swallow it, will it still work? What about cannabutter in capsules? I just ask because the taste makes me gag sometimes.

2. Smoke smoke smokee it up

Sent from my GT-I9100T using Tapatalk

3. Capsules need to made with Coconut Butter. Firecrackers are a waste in my opinion. The best edible to make is a weed smoothy.

Just add it to some butter (the amount of butter depends how much weed) and simmer for 45 minutes. Then strain it through cheesecloth and add your flavorings. (I personally made an Ice Coffee. I was high, yet energetic at the same time).

Firecrackers taste like burnt/crispy weed and peanut butter. Not too bad, but kindve hard to get down without a drink.