Food and Drug Administration (FDA) Disclosure:

The statements in this forum have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration and are generated by non-professional writers. Any products described are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.

Website Disclosure:

This forum contains general information about diet, health and nutrition. The information is not advice and is not a substitute for advice from a healthcare professional.

Question about exhaling through window

Discussion in 'Apprentice Marijuana Consumption' started by gotexasgo, Mar 27, 2010.

1. Hi gc, I've been smoking in my bathroom for a while now, and have been exhaling out the window through the normal screen thing that is on there. I usually exhale in the same spot, so will it eventually become warped or show signs of smoke passing through it? Something like burn marks or it smelling like weed?

2. If you happen to put your lips on a certain spot then yes, resin will build up. I have a vent in my shower that I blow tobacco and weed smoke, and 3 other people also smoke in there aswell and tons of dust started building up on the vent blades because of the resin making it stickier, and it is the main exhaust for my dorm. Just give it a wipedown with some soap+water every once in a while. If it gets to the point where it is extremely noticeable, then just break it and tell your mom or whoever that the screen fell out when you were opening the window to take a shit.

Also, rubbing alcohol would work on the screen and it would be best because weed is alcohol soluble, however, alcohol might also break down the plastic on the screen revealing the underlying metal and it could look weird and draw attention to yourself. I would stick to mild soap+water.

Good luck

3. when i smoke out of a window i find it much easier with no screen at all
    if the screen slides up its awesome so you dont have to pull the whole thing out
    but that way you never have to worry about it being inside too much yanno?
    you can just kind of put your whole damn arm out the window if you have to

4. lol make sure the smoke doesnt come back in!

5. Sorry off topic but your sig is funny. Did you actually read that somewhere?