Food and Drug Administration (FDA) Disclosure:

The statements in this forum have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration and are generated by non-professional writers. Any products described are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.

Website Disclosure:

This forum contains general information about diet, health and nutrition. The information is not advice and is not a substitute for advice from a healthcare professional.

Question about edibles

Discussion in 'Weed Edibles' started by hottubdev, Oct 1, 2018.

1. I have some edible mints I bought in a legal state, and I was wondering how long they would stay good for? I have them stored in a sealed container in my cabinet away from light and heat. Ive had them about a couple months, would they still be good and potent?

2. Usually once cannabis is locked up in an oil base for food it's good for several months or up to a year depending on the process used. Not sure on your mints but things like Coconut oil Cannabis capsules store for well over a year at room temps with no loss in strength.
    BNW

• Agree Agree x 1
  3. ^what he said.
    mints sound interesting!! what's the dosage like on those?

4. Sound good to go! Remember mixing alcohol with edibles is a no-no.

5. Prob between 1-5% strength. Store baught edibles suck

6. Once I ate 2 month old cookies and it wasn't a great experience... but mints have longer expiration date

7. Ive gotten lazy. I infuse coconut oil and when i want edible effects, i just take a chug or put some over my food. So quick and easy.

• Like Like x 2
  8. It really should. To help it get a nice sold block let it get quiye warm. Then throw in the freezer. Now its all cool and dased