Food and Drug Administration (FDA) Disclosure:

The statements in this forum have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration and are generated by non-professional writers. Any products described are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.

Website Disclosure:

This forum contains general information about diet, health and nutrition. The information is not advice and is not a substitute for advice from a healthcare professional.

Question about edibles

Discussion in 'Marijuana Consumption Q&A' started by RollUpTheGrass20, Aug 4, 2013.

1. So I used cannabutter to make some Reese's snack bars. The thing is they don't go in the oven, you just let them sit in the refrigerator for an hour after mixing everything. Will this work or will the THC not be activated?

2. If you made the "budder" correctly you should be able to mix it in and let it sit to firm up.

the key to that is your process for making cannabutter if you did that right your good the thc has been activated. 

3. Right on, thanks for the response. It was my first time with the budder so well see.

4. Yea, if you made the cannabutter already, its already activated, i think you can even eat the cannabutter alone and get stoned. :metal:

5. yep! you heated up the weed in the butter to make the cannabutter

and im pretty sure you can just eat weed and get high...i think the cooking of the weed just makes it stronger (more efficient)