Food and Drug Administration (FDA) Disclosure:

The statements in this forum have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration and are generated by non-professional writers. Any products described are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.

Website Disclosure:

This forum contains general information about diet, health and nutrition. The information is not advice and is not a substitute for advice from a healthcare professional.

question about edibles

Discussion in 'Weed Edibles' started by Blasteroid, Jun 28, 2012.

1. is it true that i should not eat 6-12 previous to get a better high or is my friend incorrect?

2. [quote name='"Blasteroid"']is it true that i should not eat 6-12 previous to get a better high or is my friend incorrect?[/quote]

If your friend is referring to hours then he is incorrect. Eat a fatty meal an hour to an hour and a half before your edible and you will get a better high. It helps with bioavailability

3. dezetroze is correct, it helps because your liver won't overmetabolize the cannabinoids this way. If you are that hungry your stomach 'goes into overdrive'. You might feel a little higher (since you're weakened in a way by being so hungry), but the high will last less long too.

also, by a fatty meal, he means a light meal or greasy snack, just so your stomach isn't empty, but it shouldn't be full either, otherwise it could take a long time before your edible kicks in.

4. Yes, a pb and J would be pretty good snack like an hour before you eat the edible.

Btw, nice name. Mastodon is the shit.

5. You could always just eat a few spoon fulls of peanut butter about an hour before you eat your edible.