Food and Drug Administration (FDA) Disclosure:

The statements in this forum have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration and are generated by non-professional writers. Any products described are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.

Website Disclosure:

This forum contains general information about diet, health and nutrition. The information is not advice and is not a substitute for advice from a healthcare professional.

Question about edibles on a t-break...

Discussion in 'Marijuana Consumption Q&A' started by Mista Mista, Nov 9, 2013.

1. Don't beat me up too bad on this, but it's a serious question.

I typically just smoke and don't do edibles too much, that said - if I ate edibles during a month long t-break, would my smoking tolerance be lower after not having smoked for a month? Or would the edibles, although being consumed differently, still keep my tolerance high?

I do realize that it's really not appropriate to call it a t-break if I'm still getting thc in my system. I just wondered if my smoking tolerance would be lower.

2. No. You shouldn't consume any THC at all in any way to have a successful tolerance break.

Good luck!

3. Thanks! And that makes total sense, just wanted to verify it!

4. No problem bro.

Check out this website: http://www.marijuanalibrary.org/brain2.html

It explains tolerance and is an over all good read! :smoke:

5. Super read, thanks! Do you have a set schedule as to when you take a break?

6. Not really. Honestly I don't take to many tolerance breaks.

I tend to schedule tolerance breaks around major family events. It helps pass the time and keeps me distracted.

For example a really good time to take a tolerance break would be Thanksgiving-Christmas.

That is because I go out of town and spend multiple days with extended family for both holidays.