Food and Drug Administration (FDA) Disclosure:

The statements in this forum have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration and are generated by non-professional writers. Any products described are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.

Website Disclosure:

This forum contains general information about diet, health and nutrition. The information is not advice and is not a substitute for advice from a healthcare professional.

Question about e cigs

Discussion in 'Marijuana Consumption Q&A' started by finn slice, Jan 19, 2014.

1. I like cigerettes but my parents think Im killing myself. They cant stop me of corse but to make them a little happier I bought an e cig so I dont come inside smelling like an ashtray. Im getting some mixed information about how much they smell. The kind I got is a blu e cig the regular tobacco flavor. If I smoke it in my basement will they smell it?

2. well i have never used a blu ecig but from using ego type ecigs only your room would probably smell.
    and you should try egos those are the ones that you have to put in your own juice and whatever else, they work far better than the blu :)

🌞

3. #3 finn slice, Jan 19, 2014
    Last edited by a moderator: Jan 19, 2014
    wtf

4. [quote name="Jaybom" post="19369844" timestamp="1390162168"]

well i have never used a blu ecig but from using ego type ecigs only your room would probably smell.
    and you should try egos those are the ones that you have to put in your own juice and whatever else, they work far better than the blu :)

5. No they won't. You know that it would be untrue, you know that I would be a liar, if I was to say to you, girl we couldn't get much higher

6. #6 Travel420, Jan 19, 2014
    Last edited by a moderator: Jan 19, 2014
    My roommate recently switched from regular cigs to e cigs, and I have to say that the improvement in smell is phenomenal.

Before, he smelled like a nasty shit-stained ashtray, and I was very uncomfortable being anywhere near him, but now, there is no cigarette smell on his breath at all. Also, he smokes the e cigs in the apartment, and I have no complaints.

I can only smell the vapor when he directly exhales it, and it doesn't bother me because it just smells like strawberries.

I highly recommend you quit smoking tobacco altogether, but if you can't, then I highly recommend e cigs.

7. E cigs don't smell Sent from my iPhone using Grasscity Forum mobile app

8. You'll be fine smoking it inside, I made the switch back in like May of 2013 and its great. I have a flat black iTaste MVP 2.0 with a kanger protank. I highly recommend this setup

9. Doesn't smell at all!Sent from my iPhone using Grasscity Forum

10. Love my e cig! And if you get a strong flavor you can still get a good buzz and the smell is pleasant You know that it would be untrue, you know that I would be a liar, if I was to say to you, girl we couldn't get much higher

11. With the ego style you can also make a glycerin tincture and get baked in public with no smell.

12. "My parents think I'm killing myself" you are killing yourself lol their not thinking it they know it, lol wow Sent from my iPhone using Grasscity Forum mobile app

13. #13 DankSmoker2181, Jan 20, 2014
    Last edited by a moderator: Jan 20, 2014
    i was thinking to get a e-cig but i heard they can be harmful to because they use propylene glycol which is antifreeze i think. i smoke organic cigarettes not those poison cigarettes. at least they don't contain any additives like mainstream smokes. do they have any e-cig that uses vegetable glycerin? 

14. They don't smell at all, stay away from blu, they are horrible. I have tried about 5 different kinds and my favorite by far is the logic. it's cheap, they sell them everywhere and they work the best out of all the ones I have tryed. Give it a try, I haven't had a cig since august!

15. if you find a good vape store, you can ask them to make vg/pg 80-20 or some kind of range like that with your drops. Ecigs ARE harmful due to the nicotine, but not near as bad as cigarettes.

16. isn't nicotine also healthy. it prevent's against alzheimer's and demetia. it help's memory and increase's dopamine in your brain. it depend's on how much nicotine you ingest. a few cigarettes a day compared to a pack or more is not bad and might be beneficial if you get the non-addititive organic cigarettes such as American Spirit.

17. I'd imagine your room would still smell from the e-cig with all the flavorings they put in em. But since they aren't emitting any actual smoke, the smell isn't gonna stay that long and it won't be as obvious as a real cigarette. You're walls won't turn yellow either, which is always a plus. I used to buy hookah sticks all the time.

18. They do not smell at all. I just bought a disposable Blu e cig for the weekend. I wasn't happy and I needed a buzz to carry me through a weekend vacation at the beach with my family. So I got that since I didn't bring bud. I smoked it in the bathroom, in my room in the condo, everywhere. No smell at all.

19. Smell isn't noticeable, don't throw weed in it just get a normal vape if your thinking about trying that btw, I fucked up my ecig smoking weed anddddd it didn't work (didn't try infusing hash with oil though, just straight mixed it in there). Sent from my iPhone using Grasscity Forum