Food and Drug Administration (FDA) Disclosure:

The statements in this forum have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration and are generated by non-professional writers. Any products described are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.

Website Disclosure:

This forum contains general information about diet, health and nutrition. The information is not advice and is not a substitute for advice from a healthcare professional.

question about drug testing

Discussion in 'Apprentice Marijuana Consumption' started by lar20, Dec 16, 2009.

1. well i get off probation this friday. i failed a drug test once and also got in trouble for having drug paraphinelea from my probation officer but she was cool and let it go and dnt violate. i dont have to go to court any more but my PO is visiting me at high school (dont worry im 19 lol) somtime this week to pick up my papers saying i did my community service and to check up on me and shit. my question is tho can i be drug tested in school? i dont think its actually considered a PO visit since its random and my drug tests are for the days i go to court but they are on random dates. but is there any possiblity of me being tested at school or possibly at home or is it just not happening? lol

posted this in general too wasnt sure where to post