Question about drug testing. please help

Discussion in 'General' started by potgodess, Jan 21, 2014.

1. So I am on probation since recently. I havnt smoked In 2 weeks right now I use to smoke everyday but then slowed down to a few times a week cause I found out I was gonna be on probation. 16 days clean now
    I have a drug test on Monday by then I wouldn't have smoked in 23 days I'm pretty sure I'll pass cause I'm small but that is not my question. My birthday is In 9 days and I really want to smoke pot on my birthday cause you know it's a birthday. If I smoke like two bowls on my birthday could I pass a drug test 5 days later. Im 5'5 I weigh about 115 pounds.

I really wanna get baked on my birthday. It's on January 29th. But only if It's safe. Jah feel?

Please help

2. Yeah just don't smoke bro, or smoke it up until you have to give a ua bc once they get that first test back as long as your levels drop each subsequent test you will be good but if your first drop is clean then you fuck it up by smoking and come back dirty by some chance it's gonna look really bad on your part

3. I already started it. I was dirty the first two tests cause I didn't fully stop smoking. But I just really wanna get high on my birthday man. This shit sucks

4. Ah....well bud personally I wouldn't risk it but that's me. If you feel confident you can pass then I would say the bowl is in your court and do you but keep it minimal cause Johnny law is just waitin to fuck you in the ass

5. I heard that one time smoking only stays in your system for 1-6 days? I'm at the point where I domt wanna risk it but I dont wanna not be stoned on my birthday. It just fucking sucks. I miss my dear friend Mary Jane

6. I can neither confirm nor deny that bit about the 1-6 days. I was under the impression that no matter the amount you smoke it all takes the same amount of time to metabolize and exit the body

7. This actually works. I passed a test similar to that given to me by my probation officer. Go to the grocery store and buy certo. It is fruit pectin and should be in the same aisle as jello. While you are there by a 32 oz bottle of lemon lime Gatorade and vitamin b pills (if clear looking pee would be a problem). 2-3 hours before your test, mix one package of the certo with the Gatorade and down it. Make sure to take one or two sips before putting the certo in so it doesn't overflow. It doesn't taste too bad but it's kinda thick. Next, you have to drink 3 bottles of water. Poland spring, store brand, whatever you have laying around. Down these three bottles in the time you have before your test. Make sure to pee 3 times before you test. Take 4 b vitamins with the waters if you need your urine to be yellow. Give yourself 4 days clean to be safe but I know people that pass and smoke the night before. Sent from my iPhone using Grasscity ForumSent from my iPhone using Grasscity Forum

8. [quote name="zmasterflash" post="19378763" timestamp="1390284515"]I can neither confirm nor deny that bit about the 1-6 days. I was under the impression that no matter the amount you smoke it all takes the same amount of time to metabolize and exit the body[/quote]On a clean system, it takes about 4 days to be clean again. Exercise, drink water, eat foods low in fat. I'm on probation right now for a non drug related crime. It's been three months, and I haven't been tested. Three more to go. I've been smoking about once a week.

9. [quote name="tannernhebert" post="19404286" timestamp="1390667018"]This actually works. I passed a test similar to that given to me by my probation officer. Go to the grocery store and buy certo. It is fruit pectin and should be in the same aisle as jello. While you are there by a 32 oz bottle of lemon lime Gatorade and vitamin b pills (if clear looking pee would be a problem). 2-3 hours before your test, mix one package of the certo with the Gatorade and down it. Make sure to take one or two sips before putting the certo in so it doesn't overflow. It doesn't taste too bad but it's kinda thick. Next, you have to drink 3 bottles of water. Poland spring, store brand, whatever you have laying around. Down these three bottles in the time you have before your test. Make sure to pee 3 times before you test. Take 4 b vitamins with the waters if you need your urine to be yellow. Give yourself 4 days clean to be safe but I know people that pass and smoke the night before. Sent from my iPhone using Grasscity ForumSent from my iPhone using Grasscity Forum[/quote]This might work sometimes, but never rely on one of these methods. Of the ones I've heard of, this seems to have the highest percentage of success, but it is not 100% safe. Everyone's body works differently, and the best way to pass a test is with a clean system.

10. [quote name="TheCruz831" post="19405169" timestamp="1390678861"]This might work sometimes, but never rely on one of these methods. Of the ones I've heard of, this seems to have the highest percentage of success, but it is not 100% safe. Everyone's body works differently, and the best way to pass a test is with a clean system.[/quote] yeah I'm not guaranteeing it works but it worked very well. And it's definitely a good thing to try if you have to pass one on short notice and you've been smoking. Sent from my iPhone using Grasscity Forum

11. I wouldn't do it.

If you test positive, this may buy you a couple more days to get clean- :confused_2:

Strange Reason for Baby's Positive Pot Test Found       (news – 2012)   http://ca.news.yahoo.com/strange-reason-babys-positive-pot-test-found-120630522.html

Baby Soaps and Shampoos Trigger Positive Marijuana Tests       (news – 2012)
    http://healthland.time.com/2012/06/19/baby-soaps-and-shampoos-trigger-positive-marijuana-tests/#ixzz21IE9aajD

Start taking vitamins with zinc in them. If you buy zinc pills, take them with a meal, or you may get slightly nauseous. Zinc messes up at least two different urine tests! :yay:

Zinc Reduces the Detection of Cocaine, Methamphetamine, and THC by ELISA Urine Testing.       (abst – 2011)        We need 8 to 11 mg of zinc daily; over 40 mg/day can cause zinc poisoning.   http://www.ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/pubmed/21740689

Elevated urine zinc concentration reduces the detection of methamphetamine, cocaine, THC and opiates in urine by EMIT.         (abst – 2013)
    http://www.unboundmedicine.com/medline/citation/23843421/Elevated_urine_zinc_concentration_reduces_the_detection_of_methamphetamine,_cocaine,_THC_and_opiates_in_urine_by_EMIT.

Granny

12. Not worth the risk Sent from my Nexus 5 using Grasscity Forum mobile app

13. [quote name="Storm Crow" post="19405282" timestamp="1390680288"]I wouldn't do it.If you test positive, this may buy you a couple more days to get clean- :confused_2:Strange Reason for Baby's Positive Pot Test Found\t (news – 2012) http://ca.news.yahoo.com/strange-reason-babys-positive-pot-test-found-120630522.htmlBaby Soaps and Shampoos Trigger Positive Marijuana Tests\t (news – 2012)http://healthland.time.com/2012/06/19/baby-soaps-and-shampoos-trigger-positive-marijuana-tests/#ixzz21IE9aajDStart taking vitamins with zinc in them. If you buy zinc pills, take them with a meal, or you may get slightly nauseous. Zinc messes up at least two different urine tests! :yay:Zinc Reduces the Detection of Cocaine, Methamphetamine, and THC by ELISA Urine Testing. \t (abst – 2011) \t We need 8 to 11 mg of zinc daily; over 40 mg/day can cause zinc poisoning. http://www.ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/pubmed/21740689Elevated urine zinc concentration reduces the detection of methamphetamine, cocaine, THC and opiates in urine by EMIT.\t\t (abst – 2013)http://www.unboundmedicine.com/medline/citation/23843421/Elevated_urine_zinc_concentration_reduces_the_detection_of_methamphetamine,_cocaine,_THC_and_opiates_in_urine_by_EMIT.Granny[/quote]Quick question - I feel like after all the research I did in the past and from experience I should know this, but I can't say I do. Is the time it takes for your system to get clean prolonged exponentially with each time you smoke, or is it added on? From experience, I can say one time on a clean system can be out of your system in 4 days with some exercise, water, and fairly low amounts of fat consumed, at least for me and my metabolism, but I'm trying to figure if smoking two days in a row would added up to 8 days (using the 4-day theory as a basis), or if it would turn out to take longer than that. I don't have any scientific knowledge that would explain anything but addition, however I don't know how fat works in the body. I don't expect a definite answer, but for any knowledge you may care to share, I would be much obliged.

14. Ain't got nothing, hon! Sorry! That just hasn't be covered yet by a PubMed study, or even an article that I know of!