question about drinking your own pee

Discussion in 'Pandora's Box' started by ds93, Jan 16, 2010.

1. qft!!!

2. I like to fill a large syringe with urine and shoot it up my ass every morning. This way the beneficial substances in the urine go straight to my bloodstream and my immune system is great now

and I've tried the shitpaste method but didn't see any significant results

3. In the morning you piss out your excess nutrients.
    It does have health benefits.
    Look up Urine Therapy.

Get yo facts straight.

4. why the fuck is everyone calling me a troll! it was a serious fucking question, and for all of you closed minded fucking douche bags calling me a troll and saying im fucked up you are just making yourself look like an ass. i didnt come here to get ridiculed i came here to ask a serious fucking question.:mad::mad::mad::mad::mad::mad::mad::mad:

5. Relax, man. Just Ignore the Ignorant, that's what I always say.

I've done urine therapy before, It wasn't as bad as i thought it would be (the taste, I mean)

But I sorta fell out of it, and forgot all about it, until now :p

Other people, keep your mind open. You're the ones making the fools of yourselves.

6. #67 Cameron8679, Jan 17, 2010
    Last edited by a moderator: Jan 17, 2010
    To quote Bear Grylls:

*British accent* "Now remember, drinking your own urine is definitely a last resort option to combat dehydration. It's very salty and not very hydrating, but is usually only rarely toxic, especially if you drink it right away and don't store it for too long."

lulz

oh, and some quick googling reveals that there's no known scientific evidence to support urine having any therapeutic benefits...

7. go for it, tell us how it goes. And try some jenkem while your at it, i always wanted to hear a trip report from that stuff. Not trying to offend but c'mon that'd be awesome to meet someone who is actually willing to do stuff like that

8. My advice to you would be to stop drinking your own urine. Not to mention the horrible taste probably but drinking your own urine has no "benefits" besides keeping your body hydrated. Which can easily be done by drinking water or some coke not piss! So stick with normal methods of hydrating yourself? Where did you hear it nwas good for you dude!?!?!?

9. This can't be a serious thread...

10. thats disgusting

there are an infinite number of supplements in stores that will boost your immune system way more than that will

11. Yes this is true. I drink my urine 2-5 times a week in the morning. Theres also studies that shows that dog piss is actually 2-3x better for you, and it boosts your immune system like crazy. OP i think you should look into getting some dog piss.

Also another healthy way of getting good amino acids is actually jerking off and eating your own sperm. It tastes kind of salty, its good if you put it in ranch and just mix it in.

12. lmfao.

wow a lot of ignorant people on here acting like they know shit. reminds me of the ignorance of the general public to how useful cannabis is.

but yes urine therapy is very very good. drink a little of the first piss of the day. dilute it if you so choose.

it cures numerous ailments that cant be treated and a lot of medicine are constituents of urine. people pay 1400 a month for a pill that can be replace with a sip of pee. lol. yes funny and fucked up.

why doesnt everybody know about this cure-all? because its free and everybody has the supply. just like weed, corporate greed.

urine is not a waste, shit is waste.
    urine is everything that gets filtered in your kidney from the bloodstream because your body did not need it at that time, it already had enough.
    do some research to get your mind blown.

13. That's retarded just take the equivalent vitamins who cares if they aren't free.

14. Your body pisses it out for a reason. But to each their own. I'm sure there are a million other alternatives to drinking your own piss for health benefits.

15. Its more than just vitamins.

It was pissed out because the body didnt need all that in the bloodstream at that time.

16. #78 Jdahms, Feb 28, 2010
    Last edited by a moderator: Feb 28, 2010

Like I need to visit 4chan to learn ANYTHING

17. google urine therapy, its legit.

18. you can get high like 2-3 more times if you drink your pee after you roll. you just pee all the mdma out.