question about drinking your own pee

Discussion in 'Pandora's Box' started by ds93, Jan 16, 2010.

1. I searched for "Martha Christy" the author of that article...and she's no even on Wikipedia :shrug:

A further google search turned up this "book" she wrote about urine therapy.

Your Own Perfect Medicine By Martha M. Christy

2. its actually called urine therapy. and a lot of people do it because of its benefits if its done correctly. its supposed to be the first urine of the day when you wake up and in a really small amount. no need to flame him. lyodo machita and manny pacquiao swear by that shit. but idk if i could do it but if you can, more power to you.

3. TTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTT
    RRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRR
    OOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO
    LLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLL
    LLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLL
    :cool:

4. If you have nothing constructive to say, why take the time to post?

When you go through the day your body uses vitamins and protein to supplement your body. However, when you goto sleep your body is resting and using very few of the minerals it does during the day. It's a common practice in Japanese culture to drink only the first urine of the day as it provides the vitamins that would be wasted because you were resting. Also there are a lot of hormones in urine that are NOT in vitamins, essential ones your body can use. It might not be pleasant but yes it isn't unheard of to drink only the first of the morning, not every time you urinate.

It's pathetic the trolling this thread has, grow up.

5. your gonna ask a forum of stoners if its good to drink your own piss? good luck with replies on this one lol...

6. thank you so much, this is obviously the type of answer i wanted to hear, not all the bullshit most of the rest of you have been posting.

7. LOL wtf. you know urine contains toxins... aka waste. You shouldn't be drinking the stuff your body needs to get rid of.

8. #48 King Whitey, Jan 16, 2010
    Last edited by a moderator: Jan 16, 2010

King_willie did you have a troubled childhood? are you putting this guy down because it makes you feel better about who you are? GROW UP! people like you give stoners a bad name, your post is one of the most immature ignorant posts i have ever read, are you even old enough to be on this site? because you sure aren't acting like it.

SpruceGoose i dont see what you brushing your teeth with your feces has anything to do with the OP's original post, i believe he asked if the THC in his urine would re-enter his body if he drank it, not how you get ready in the morning. so start acting like a mature adult.

happy tree why are you bullying a new blade in GrassCity? i believe he is a human being with feeling just like you and me! you are acting like a 7th-8th grader, making fun of the OP for asking a simple question, if you think what the OP is doing is digusting please keep it to your self, your rudeness is not appreciated! Some people may hold it agianst you that you smoke marijuana does it make you feel good when people call you a "Druggie?" i didn't think so. How do you think you are makign the OP feel? You are acting like a jerk!

King_Willie agian with the bullying of a new blade, i hope you are banned for your immature actions!

[quote name='Sproggs']Also, if you cum on the turd before you brush your teeth with it, it will whiten your teeth (y'know cuz the acid in your own cum dissolves the plaque leaving behind only enamel).

Sproggs was this comment necessary? i know later on in the thread you aren't as much of a jerk, but seriously? please stop cyber bullying.

and now to the OP sorry about my long *** rant....but those guys comments were annoying the **** out of me... i dont realy know the answer to your question but in theory i would think that if they can test your pee for THC then there must be THC in your pee...therefore you would be consuming more THC? hmmm...maybe you will even get high? i don't know, i could be completely wrong...but another poster suggested that you do an expirement, and i agree with this, if you buy a few pee tests you could just check and see if you have more thc when you drink your urine Vs. when you dont.

9. Seems like a stupid idea. Honestly don't see what's so bad about taking a vitamin, exercising, and eating right to be healthy. Unless drinking your own piss is gonna make you immortal or Chuck Norris, I'd say pass. Sounds something like colon cleaning which is also total BS. Just sounds like one of those stupid health fads.

10. what the fuck?

11. Dont drink pee man are you crazy!!!!

12. If it comes out of your body, then that means your body didn't want it there....Saying urine is beneficial is like saying swallowing your own vomit gives you all the undigested nutrients....your body kicks it out for a reason....dont put it back in...

13. #53 Jdahms, Jan 16, 2010

Lyoto Machida drinks his own urine every morning - MMA Mania

Im sure one of the best fighters in the world is a moron.

Yes there are supposed health benefits, and apparently Machida never gets sick.

Jus making a case for the OP

14. 1. It's called "Bodily Waste" for a reason. Your body can't use it, so it is expunging unusable substances. I don't think drinking/eating your own human waste would do anything for you, as your body already rejected it once. You don't pick apart your turds and eat the undigested corn, do you? Why drink your piss? It's pretty much the same thing.

2. This has got to top the list of "Gross threads on the Internet". It's worse then the scene in Cheech and Chong's "Up in Smoke" where he was smoking dog shit. I mean, Seriously?? This is just fucked.

[​IMG]

15. #55 Jdahms, Jan 16, 2010
    Did no one actually do any research? Drinking urine can beneficial.

Natural Health | Urine Therapy – Benefits and Uses

Urine Therapy - Benefits, Facts and Uses of Urine

And the evidence against it....

Although sipping the occasional urine sample may not be immediately harmful, it should not be forgotten that urine can contain harmful substances in those who have taken drugs-legal or otherwise-or have been exposed to chemical residues in the environment.

Also, if a person were to drink his own urine as a substitute for fresh drinking water, the proportion of water content would rapidly decrease as the proportion of harmful waste products increased.

Urine therapy advocates who tout urine's healing properties point to the fact that urine contains vitamins, hormones, proteins, and other constituents generally accepted as beneficial. However, detractors point out that the body's process of elimination is more than merely efficient, ridding itself of what it can't store. Rather, the kidneys diligently retain what is useful and dispose of everything else deemed dispensable.

Even urine therapy advocates warn of the dangers of excessive urine consumption. During a worldwide conference of urine therapy practitioners, the Chinese Association of Urine Therapy warned that drinking urine has negative side effects, including diarrhea, fatigue, fever, and muscle soreness; and these symptoms increase with the amount of urine ingested.

I got sick of reading 4 pages of empty posts..

16. Successful troll is successful. Wow you guys are so easy, 4chan would have a fuckin field day. For christ's sake whitey, you just fed him a fuckin thanksgiving dinner.

17. For the record we dont care about 4chan here and wish everyone from 4chan would leave.

Maybe thats just me..

18. Well, health benefits or not, I won't be doing this.

Although a lot of meth users will drink their own urine or extract meth from large quantities of urine because a large percentage comes out unchanged.

Not my cup o' pee.

19. Oh really? Maybe you should check it out. That way you can learn about the laws of the internet so you don't spend 45 responding to stupid threads where the OP's purpose is solely to incite emotional responses and to instigate arguments.

20. If the body was supposed to consume waste, you'd shit/piss into you're mouth, not out and away from yourself.