question about dmt

Discussion in 'Pandora's Box' started by PeachsXX, Aug 27, 2009.

1. are there any negative long term effects to it? i mean if you do it alot not just once

2. From what i've read/researched, i think there are no long term physical affects from DMT. However, if you happen to have a bad trip... you can be mentally fucked for the rest of your life. :wave:

3. whered you read this? the only thing i can find thats bad about it is increased heart rate, higher blood pressure, and severe paranoia

4. Side effects are .. You hit it. and get transfered into another world for alittle while.. came back to real life and think about what you just experienced for the rest of teh day :)

5. i mean i know what it does and the type of trip it is ive tried 20mg of it but it didnt do much and i was relatively uninformed when i tried it i was just trying to see some of the risks and my friend had asked me if there was any harm in doing it often and i didnt have a clue

6. You might mentally be fucked, but I don't think you would be fucked for your whole life. You'll be chill, bro. Go into it with a good outlook, and have fun.