question about dmt

Discussion in 'General' started by illadelphia, Aug 5, 2003.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. haha crush i wasen\'t serious lol.

and xzit you are a very fcuking smart man. I have never though about the thing you said about like not knowing stuff is there so we belive it dosent exsist. If you think about this, its basically proven true, as throught history we have always changed our views radically. and is that true that we only use like 20 percent of our brain? well i\'ve heard taht anyones. how do we know that if we didnt use the entire thing that we could fly and read mines and stuff?

I know it sounds ridiculous but who\'s to know? It boggles my mind how if you think about it like yea everything in our body is connected to our brain, but what turns this flesh into a walking living soul? When the brain ends what continues and makes us what we are?

and i find it odd that a god would put a substance like dmt in our brain. although i guess it makes sense, cuz we have chemicals like serotonin to feel good, why not a chemical to die?

something i find really weird though is like its happened personally to me while on dxm and im sure has happened to alot of other people is how you feel connected to \"god\" or an superiror entity. Do you think when christians and the like feel connected to god, its really just a chemical being released in their brain? And do you think god put this there for his purpose, or is it just there by some crazy change?

2. Honestly there is no answer for the questions which you posed...unless of course you studied using various tests somehow on the correlation of the belif of God with Christians on Dxm.

Yet--its a impossible answer, becuase every single person on this whole earth/planet has a differen\'t \"reality\" or a differen\'t view point.

But in generel--we belive what we have been conditioned to belive.
    For example--the Christains.
    They belive what the belive becuase they have been conditioned to belive that lifestyle.
    Either they where born into it, hung out with peole that where into the faith and they took part in the faith, or they looked into it/participated in it on their own free will. Or even more so--they may have participated in it and \"felt\" somthing good from it-either a energy surge in their Chi, or simply just somthing else.

Conditioning is one of the major things in life that makes every differen\'t person unique.
    We all have differen\'t friends, differen\'t parents, differen\'t mind states/view points on differen\'t ideas, situations, and cultures.
    This of course makes us all differen\'t-yet a lot of these have been put on us through conditioning.

For example---cannibals. We belive that eating other humans in wrong, yet what about the tribes that freely practice cannibalism?
    The kids where litarly born into that culture--they don\'t know any difference, they belive its totally natural---just as natural as we belive sleeping in a bed is.
    The child was conditioned in that society--raised in that soeciety with those belifs, those cultural trait, and thoughts.
    If we went over to join/participate in that tribe of cannibals, and where asked to eat the meat from a dead human---we more then likely would not.
    Yet they would---why is this? Simple, becuase they where conditioned to do so from the time they where born, and we where conditioned to not do so-from the time we where born.

I HIGHLY recomend that you and everyone else watch \"Going Tribal\"--I love this show.
    Very interesting to see a standard man out of England participate in tribal life for about a month of so.
    You should see the episode where hes fed Iboga root, and hallucinates for nearly 24+ hours on a religious/spirtual/uplifting experiance (with barfing continouss for hours on end...:p)

lol

pz

3. if you think about it, there really arent any real anwseres for anything. Just what we belive, or what we think we can prove at the time. And im going to stop talkign right now, because my mind is going in this stupid loop. I just want some god damn steak.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.