question about Da Buddha

Discussion in 'Smoking Accessories Q&A' started by shevanel, Sep 1, 2009.

1. #1 shevanel, Sep 1, 2009
    Last edited by a moderator: Sep 2, 2009
    is it okay to leave the whip attached (with herb in it) to the heating element for long periods of time?
    for example, if i'm playing COD4, would i be able to just take a draw or two every ten minutes or so? or is it a bad idea to leave it in.

2. Yeah there's nothing wrong with leaving the whip attached. In fact it probably keeps more of the air between the bowl and the heating element at the right temperature.

3. /thread

I've left mine on all day, several times.

4. you should be fine, the only really bad thing is wasting electricity which still is only like 50cents a day for a vap ;)

5. haha that's what I do. Just sit here on COD4 with my bub next to me, hit it in between games.

6. pretty much the story of my life haha with both the bub and the ssv :D

7. sorry, but in the original post, I forgot to clarify that there will be herb in the whip. So will I be able to leave the whip attached (with herb in it) and take 1-2 draws every ten minutes or so?

8. haha i can relate. except its my bub, dbv, and rainbow six vegas :smoking:. the roommates and i have been frying out constantly...terrorist hunt ftw...

9. Yep, you can do that. Most of the vapor stays inside the whip, so it just condenses itself and then gets revaporized. The vapor that condenses in the tube however, since it is so far from the heat source, may condense itself and stay in the tube. You can get past this problem by "clearing out" the tube. After each inhale, take the whip outside of the heat source and suck in some more. Then you should have no worries about lost vapor! ;)

10. same question, same answer

11. I edited my original post after making that second post.

12. oops didn't notice that. yeah i assumed you had herb in it because you said you periodically took rips from it. it's fine to leave herb in there

13. Now all you heads with the DBV, would wish that you had purchased the SSV, cuz I am a little confused at my decision...besides looks and the ability to customize would you recommend the SSV.

I am only concerned about the functional aspect and easy of use.

14. well i would think that it would vaporize all your weed while you played. why not just take a hit, then remove the whip and then put the whip back in when you take another hit