question about college apartments

Discussion in 'General' started by Exodus2011, Nov 18, 2011.

1. My roommates this year are quiet, but theres some fat bitch above my room i heard fucking. Shes nasty looking and the image in my head was grossing me out. The noise was just annoying too. i fucking yelled and banged on my ceiling. If that dude tapping fatty is on here and reads this...SORRY FOR THE COCK BLOCK.

2. Yeah or you can get into a degree, such as medical and have a steady job for life. People will never stop dieing unfortunately.

You seem bitter though, college is a crazy time that anybody with the most basic social capabilities would enjoy. I mean where do you think all them wives out there learned how to work it in the sack. COLLLEGE BABBBBY ;)

3. He's either trolling or didn't get into college himself so likes to use any surmise and condescension he can to justify his failure lol

4. #24 jaykewashere, Nov 18, 2011
    Last edited by a moderator: Nov 18, 2011
    College is great but like someone said it doesnt directly make you smarter , it's study not college it's self . For example my bros girl has been In scho for 4 years . She is very ditsy she talks very obnoxiously and she is not very fluent in proper English and she has the mentality of a 12 year old . Grades don't mean nothin

5. [quote name='"Suck My Mind"']

No what I don't like is the phrase "Need to be Educated" like going to college gets you educated? Perhaps in the field you work in but not generally as if it's some sort of class issue? Anyone who enters a $60,000 college degree in this day and age uncertain and oblivious of about the financial fracture of today's employment instability is well... Is a fucking moron.[/quote]

You're so wrong.. With globalization and new technology there are going to be more and more skilled jobs and less and less low-skill jobs. That means education will be more important than ever. If you want to opt out of college and make 35,000 a year go for it, but I'm an accounting major and there will always be accountants as long as there is money :)

If you think college graduates won't be able to find good jobs then how do you expect to find a good one with nothing more than a high school diploma?

6. Yeah an accountant job in india, just the way as low blue collar jobs are going over seas to places like china just the same as high white collar to India and Indonesia, so you better be taking a class in that language fool. :smoke:

Actually I own a transportation business, pretty good for a kid who got kicked out of middle school. But hey, maybe one day you'll be working for me. :)

7. 1 word - entrepreneur

Be your own boss. No degree necessary, but it does help if you put in the effort and time.

8. [quote name='"Suck My Mind"']

Yeah an accountant job in india, just the way as low blue collar jobs are going over seas to places like china just the same as high white collar to India and Indonesia, so you better be taking a class in that language fool. :smoke:

Actually I own a transportation business, pretty good for a kid who got kicked out of middle school. But hey, maybe one day you'll be working for me. :)[/quote]

You say businesses are all going out of the country and then brag about owning a business.. Derp. There will always be money in english speaking countries, I would not like India lol too crowded and stinky. And nah I'm not gonna be an internal accountant :cool: I'll work myself or an accounting firm.

America has the largest GDP on earth, and while that's subject to change there will be plenty of rich motherfuckers living here for decades to come. Go look up which jobs are going to be in highest demand in America in the future: accounting is one of them :)

9. A transportation business?

Like what..?

uhaul?

10. [quote name='"Herb Pheonix"']

A transportation business?

Like what..?

uhaul?[/quote]

He transports pizza to people's houses

11. You know what I'm sick of? These little jack me offs that we hire in job entry levels straight out of college, they think they know how the whole fucking world works. Lazy little pricks, think it's rude when you use foul language in front of them or even when you're trying to give them a fucking compliment. Personally I wouldn't hire college grads but that's not my fucking position, that's why I put someone in that position to do it for me.

Specially their attitude toward work, like they should get paid for nothing. You know we fire more college grads than drivers each years, it's really fucking awe inspiring. Probably because they never worked a real day in their lives, having mommy & daddy support them while they go to school, play video games and jack off.

12. wow? where did this thread go hah

13. Once you break out of the little environment you have painted around yourself, you may realize that you are guilty of building stereotypes based only upon your own visualization. :rolleyes: :smoke:

14. This is hilarious. Keep it up fellas.

15. i heard my exroommate having sex upstairs if that counts.

16. It's strange that you're such a bitter person; Your emotional levels seem to fluctuate uncontrollably over your last few posts, for someone that's so successful. While it's self-evident that academia cannot stand in comparison to real world circumstances, I'd have to disagree with your principles.

You see, I'm one of those "pretentious, cradled pricks" that drives your temper haughty. Oddly enough though my first four years of college would opportune the many mistakes that I believe are inevitable for the greater half of our population. Maybe you saved yourself $60K and set yourself up with a nice little "transportation" business--whatever that may be referring to [not sure if you provided a website]. At any rate, I see nothing wrong with using a degree as a fall-back or even as the mean to an end. However, what is disturbing, is the amount of effort you put in as an Executive diminishing the efforts of others; Yes I said Executive, why not feed your ego right? I experienced it when I got a bachelors, maybe a little GC Graduation Ceremony will cheer you up. I mean think about it...It's friday night, you shake yourself as a successful entrepreneur, yet you seem to be thriving on my misfortune...

Heck I'm working on my masters right now with VERY LITTLE SHAME. I however have no intention of relying on this job market to succeed; I'm an entrepreneur at heart. but I am hungry for knowledge, and this thing we acknowledge as life is a long an arduous process, and maybe you can throw in several more failures for me, but I'm not unsettled.

Anyway, let's wrap this up though, here is how I see it, I'm head to head with you facing a job opportunity...question after question, I see my target objective, I successfully identify my goal, calculate impact, separate what's critical, developed a dissolution that is concise, eloquently structured, and from all that built a simple thought into what I'm certain is an impressive response. Moreover, I do it on a day to day basis while assessing business theory because I didn't stop after that Steve Wilkos Show Episode or Middle School Math.

You're probably wondering why we're head to head at an interview, well judging by your distressed friday night on GC, I've formulated the opinion that the stats probably aren't so hot offline for you. This was all of course a hypothetical situation, as I cannot envision such ignorance head to head with me in any supposed job offer I would pursue. I think I speak for the distinguished majority when I say best of luck to you pal. :wave:

17. Haha. My room mate and I have girlfriends and we troll the shit out of each other by seeing who can make the other person more uncomfortable by making our girls scream.

18. That is interesting. I am of another generation, but please enlighten me.

How do the girls react to this? Are they aware of the situation or simply thrilled by the randomness? Is it helping in each others relationships?

I hope this doesn't seem out of line, it's just curious to me and I can see (just from my perspective) that this could go either way, good/bad, or even another level. sounds kinda decent. :smoke:

19. ICGreen, I think what he means is that when the situation arises for him is when he takes full advantage of sound travel :D

I don't think I'd ever hit that money shot laughing my ass off so much, though I can only imagine what an ingenious strategy this must be to ward off PE lol. It would certainly be one of those bromance over romance times though. ;)

20. Just because community college wouldn't accept your dumb ass you're now mad at everyone who has some level of intelligence unlike yourself, what kind of "transportation business" do you even own? A fed ex truck? Mail service?