Question about cocaine

Discussion in 'Pandora's Box' started by Dexes, Jul 21, 2009.

1. A few weeks ago me and a few people decided to pick up a G of cocaine for $50. The G broke out to 6 about 3 inch lines. We each snorted 2 and didnt really feel too much. The coke was in a rock and the lines were a bright fluffy white. To explain the drip it numbed my nose and the back of my throat although it had a very chemically taste to it in a way. Does this sound legit or just another sac of some cut up pressed shit?

2. If you didn't get high it wasn't cocaine.

3. I felt a little speedy and some euphoria but to the minimal nothing more then that

4. probably just cut coke

5. if you get legit shit, you feel euphoric and amazing...not just a lil speedy

6. That heavy chemical smell is most likely it being cut with ether. If it is heavily cut, it will still numb you, but not be nearly as strong.

Also mate, is it really $50 a gram? Where I come from $25 a gram was the running price if I remember correctly...

7. You don't get the real effects til after a few times. At least coming from me and my buddies.

8. Most cocaine now-a-days has meth in it. Hold your bag up to the light, and shake it around a little bit, if you see little shiny things in your coke, thats meth. In rock form, thats shitty coke, lol.

And...When i used be stylin' and shit, coke was 60 a gram, $25 a gram is unheard of around these parts.

9. Yup.. 1st few times I done it with some friends.. was like ah this isn't worth a damn (was good too) then like the 3rd or 4th time.. WOW just wow.. so give it a few trys.. or actually dont! run from that stuff and never look back!!!

Cocaine is a hell of a drug!

10. Yeah, actually, dont be getting into that shit. It's super easy to fall into and hard as fuck to get out of.

11. QFT. I think about scoring at least twice per day and I ain't touched the stuff in about 9 months. I used it daily for three months though, doing it in public bathrooms to stay high and shit, so that could be my problem too

12. Mmmmmmm Cocaine. My boy just picked up like 2.5 G's the other day threw me some lines if I smoked him up on a blunt. We blew some lines smoked a blunt and felt amazing.

13. run like hell.

14. should u choose to use narcotics anymore in the furture.
    never buy them in small increments, always buy 8 balls and up.
    grams are always going to be cut.
    dont ever nickel and dime narcotics.
    thats your life! you gotta be careful.

ive never done coke. but ive known ppl who were really caught up in it.
    so there you go
    :]

15. truth.

If your going to buy again, I suggest you and a few friends all split a ball. Around here balls usually go for $130-150, so you save yourself between $25-45 n you get all yacked out w. some buddies.