Food and Drug Administration (FDA) Disclosure:

The statements in this forum have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration and are generated by non-professional writers. Any products described are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.

Website Disclosure:

This forum contains general information about diet, health and nutrition. The information is not advice and is not a substitute for advice from a healthcare professional.

Question about cleaning with Iso Alcohol

Discussion in 'Apprentice Marijuana Consumption' started by Quiet Potato, Sep 18, 2011.

1. #1 Quiet Potato, Sep 18, 2011
    Last edited by a moderator: Sep 18, 2011
    If I clean all my pieces and stuff with 99% Isopropanol to get the resin off, and then take the iso-resin mix and evaporate the iso, will I be left with hash, or just shit that you can't smoke?
    I have 99% iso removing resin right now, so should i keep all of the mixture and evaporate that later? And how?
    Thanks in advance to whoever answers.

2. Well like two days ago i made some decent quality hash by throwin my grinder and bong slide in some iso. Put it on a plate in front of a fan, wait for it to be 100% dry, the scrape it with a razorblade. I got about three small nuggets of hash. I put those in my pipe and top it with weed, and smokeee. Was actually pretty good. Didnt taste bad, but it didnt taste good. Definately got me and my friend very high though.

3. Awesome, so you did use the black resin that builds up, then?

4. It won't be hash, it will just be resin. Yes you can smoke the resin, but in my opinion I think it is gross.

Try cleaning your grinder with iso. Then you will have some good hash. All the kief will be absorbed by the iso.

5. You can smoke the crap that you clean out of your pipes.
    It will taste nasty.

You can also eat your own shit.
    It will taste nasty.

6. [quote name='"ptg701"']You can smoke the crap that you clean out of your pipes.
    It will taste nasty.

You can also eat your own shit.
    It will taste nasty.[/quote]

Honestly, mine didnt come out too bad, but it may be because of my grinder being in there too.