Food and Drug Administration (FDA) Disclosure:

The statements in this forum have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration and are generated by non-professional writers. Any products described are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.

Website Disclosure:

This forum contains general information about diet, health and nutrition. The information is not advice and is not a substitute for advice from a healthcare professional.

Question about chronic pain qualification in California

Discussion in 'Medical Marijuana Usage and Applications' started by greenflier, Jun 14, 2011.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. So a few years back I sprained my wrist and I broke my hand, pinky and ring finger metacarpals. Recently I have been having increased pain in my hand and wrist it has not been going away. Would this qualify for a card in California or under chronic pain does it need to be more sever such as back or neck?

2. Go for it! To be honest all MMJ doctors WANT to give you a rec!

The "true believers" have seen what a medical miracle cannabis is. They will give it to you for even trivial complaints, since cannabis may stop the growth of cancers, and works as a preventative for many medical conditions.

And then there are the "whores" will practically give you a rec for being "warm and breathing"! You got the cash- you get legal.

I would suggest that you see your regular doctor again and complain about the pain. Then get a copy of your medical records. At the least, you should have the records for your original injury. A reputable cannabis doctor will need to see your medical records.

Some of the cheaper clinics are less picky. Many will take a recent prescription battle as proof of need. Call to find out what your "pot doc" will charge and what he will accept as proof. Both vary quite a bit!

Hope that helps!

Granny

3. Please review the "Do you qualify" sticky thread.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.