Food and Drug Administration (FDA) Disclosure:

The statements in this forum have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration and are generated by non-professional writers. Any products described are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.

Website Disclosure:

This forum contains general information about diet, health and nutrition. The information is not advice and is not a substitute for advice from a healthcare professional.

Question about cheating drug test

Discussion in 'Apprentice Marijuana Consumption' started by stankypanky, Apr 26, 2011.

1. Hey GC

My question is can you reuse clean urine if its been warmed up to be used before? Because i warmed it up once in the microwave but it turned out i did not have to take a drug test that day so I'm wondering if i can use it again or not?

2. Unless refrigerated, urine will go bad and you'll get false positives. You're best off staying clean until your done being tested. I haven't smoked in 2 and a half months because I'm being tested now. It sucks, but it sure as hell beats having to worry about whether or not I'm going to pass the test.

3. I dont see why not. The urine has already been heated up and cooled twice if you think about it (When it was peed) so i dont think its a big deal. But it might be like old or some shit. Im not a pee doctor. Id get some fresh piss from a clean friend, that is if you have any ;)