Question about certain bong

Discussion in 'Bongs, Dab Rigs, Bubblers, Water Pipes' started by lawtown, Feb 11, 2013.

1. Hello I have decided to buy a bong from grasscity and I am stuck between 2 choices the first is Glass Ice Bong - Glass Bongs - Bongs and Waterpipes - Smoking Pipes - Grasscity.com
    and the second one is Boost Curly Tube Bubble Base 5mm Glass Bong - Grasscity.com I really want the second one but I have a question about it in the product description it states that there are ice notches available in 3 colors what do they mean by that are they something that comes along with the bong or am I missing something lol if the second bong can not hold ice that would suck. Thanks in advance

2. The ice notches are dents in the main tube that allow for ice to be held in the tube to allow smoke to cool so that its smoother and easier to inhale and as for the colour well that's obvious

3. I know what are notches are but in the second link I posted I cant see any ice notches on the bong it self I can see them on the first link I posted am I not seeing them lol

4. My bong has a wavy neck like the second one, and it really sucks trying to get ice cubes to go down it because they all get stuck in the neck. Then after your done blazing its hard to get the cubes out. But I still love it so if I wre you i would spend the extra cash and get the wavy neck one