Food and Drug Administration (FDA) Disclosure:

The statements in this forum have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration and are generated by non-professional writers. Any products described are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.

Website Disclosure:

This forum contains general information about diet, health and nutrition. The information is not advice and is not a substitute for advice from a healthcare professional.

Question about Cannabis & pipes

Discussion in 'Apprentice Marijuana Consumption' started by IndicaHaze, May 4, 2016.

1. Hi everyone. I have a question about cannabis and pipes. I want to first start off by saying I've been smoking for 3 years. I smoked almost every day last year. But now I smoke very little, usually 1 hit, 2 max, occasionally. What I usually do is grind/breakup the weed and put it into the pipe. I'll smoke a little and then put the pipe away WITH the remainder of the weed in it. Then the next day(s)/week etc.. If i want more I'll take the pipe out and smoke more. I noticed that yesterday the feeling I got was different, Kinda unpleasant. I just a had a little buzz but I noticed that my lungs felt weird. I could breathe fine but I for some reason had a minor shortness of breath. The bowl was around 75% used and about a month old. Could that be the cause? I also had the same experience once with my vaporizer, but it was really really bad. I wasn't really high, but I felt all messed up, and breathing was super hard. Felt like I was breathing through a straw. The weed in the vaporizer was vaped around 4 times over a week span. Anyone else experience this? I read online that weed which is old and/or exposed to heat converts thc into cbn. Could that or the ash be the culprit?

Thanks in advance.

2. it appears drying it too far effects you drastically id suggest a one hitter of fresh bud EVERY time you smoke

3. Im giving that a shot. I just smoked a small amount completely. I feel fine. So you think its the dryness huh?

• Like Like x 1
  4. yup

5. Sometimes, maybe once or twice a year I notice my high is different than usual, it hits me harder and I get the spins and feel a bit nauseous. Sometimes I'll get slightly short of breath. Life is full of wonders, I suggest you don't worry about it, especially since you've had a worse experience with your vape. Smoking fresh weed may be nicer but I doubt it'll change anything other than the taste.

6. Interesting, thanks for the reply.

7. Ok, so I smoked a bowl today. But I loaded it in small segments. Amazing! I also scraped all the tar out of the bowl before hand, so it was nice a clean. Felt great!! So from now on, im going to just load what I smoke instead of packing it full and then putting it away.

• Like Like x 1
  8. fresh greens everytime=fresh hits

• Like Like x 1
  9. Shortness of breath is what happens when you smoke. Try smoking cigarettes for 20 years and tell me you don't feel it in your lungs

10. It happens when I vape as well..

• Like Like x 1
  11. I could be wrong, but I feel like it's something lung-related that doesn't actually have to do with the pipe bowl. I had that concern once or twice when I first started, but I've always felt it had more to do with the lung-expanding qualities of herb combined with chest congestion.

jah!/*d$*:smoking:

12. So many things happen to your body and lungs when you smoke. Google is smarter than I in that regard