Food and Drug Administration (FDA) Disclosure:

The statements in this forum have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration and are generated by non-professional writers. Any products described are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.

Website Disclosure:

This forum contains general information about diet, health and nutrition. The information is not advice and is not a substitute for advice from a healthcare professional.

Question about Canna-Milk

Discussion in 'Marijuana Consumption Q&A' started by KanekiKen, Mar 8, 2018.

1. So I made some canna-milk. Was wondering can I make mac-n-cheese with it? Like afterwards insert 4 tbsp butter, 1/4 (or more) canna-milk, cheese mix, then eat. Would it work?

I know its a dumb question dont mind my ignorance lol

2. Heres some pictures

Attached Files:

3. Milk isn't a great carrier as it doesn't have a lot of fat.
    Much better results if you'd make canna oil with the butter instead.
    Decarb any cannabis you intend to eat or drink First (240 F for 40 minutes)
    Mix powdered, decarbed, weed with butter. Heat 220 F for 20 minutes.
    Now make your MacNcheese.
    Since you've already made the milk go ahead and give it a whirl. Experimentation is always fun just keep track of how much actual cannabis used so you have an idea of the dose.
    BNW

4. Well i used whole milk which has plenty of fat. Ive seen countless tutorials and videos of people getting a nice buzz off it. One guy chugged 3/4 ended up in the hospital lmao. Im pretty sure it will work, real question is, should I use more than 1/4 of cannamilk with cheesemix? I have a high tolerance with flower but never had edibles before

5. Keep in mind the liver changes delta-9 THC to 11-hydroxy and that is about 5x the power. This is why so many people get totally slammed on edibles.
    Weigh your cannabis and stay around a 1/4 gram or less the first time. Even that I'd eat in 3 settings a good hour or 90 minutes between eating more. Can't un-eat cannabis if you eat to much to fast. Real bummer if go overboard.
    [​IMG]
    I make my oil with Kief and just enough Coconut oil to make mud with.
    [​IMG]
    15 grams of hash to 3 tablespoon of oil in each dish.
    [​IMG]
    150mg per cap they are wicked strong as I need them for my little medical issue.
    [​IMG]
    About 90 caps per dish.
    :)
    BNW

• Like Like x 1