Question about bowls.

Discussion in 'First Time Marijuana Growers' started by JustChill84, Mar 2, 2007.

1. Hah I've been smoking for about 3 months consistently and also smoked before this. I've always sticked with rolling blunts or just using my sherlock. This is a really stupid question but I'm not really sure when you release the carb on a spoon pipe or for any bowl in that matter. Anyone have a guides or anything. (I know this is a stupid question)

2. not that dumb a question, welcome to the boards. when u release the carb there is no more airpressure that is created through the downstem on ur bubbler. simply, when u release the carb, u cant get the right airflow to light it, so u breathe in to clear the bubbler. when ur holding down the carb and lighting it, ur creating an airflow between ur mouth and the bowl. So milk ur sherlock with the carb held down, when ur ready to clear, take ur finger off the carb and suck hard

3. Not really a growing question. You release it when your done with your hit to shoot all the excess smoke in your pipe down your lungs.

4. Not at all a growing question, and this is a growing forum. Wrong place.