Food and Drug Administration (FDA) Disclosure:

The statements in this forum have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration and are generated by non-professional writers. Any products described are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.

Website Disclosure:

This forum contains general information about diet, health and nutrition. The information is not advice and is not a substitute for advice from a healthcare professional.

question about bongs and what makes one a good one

Discussion in 'Apprentice Marijuana Consumption' started by Blasteroid, Sep 6, 2013.

1. #1 Blasteroid, Sep 6, 2013
    Last edited by a moderator: Sep 6, 2013
    so im looking to purchase a new bong whether it be from here on grasscity or else where but what should i look for in and around the 100-150$ range?

i heard ROOR's are top notch but what makes them so good?

what add-ons should i get to make my rips smoother?

EDIT: the only thing i really know is glass on glass is better than glass on rubber stopper

2. alright. since your getting a cheap bong. i would go simple but nice. just get a beaker bottom no percs. and good glass. a decent size. all cheap bongs with percs suck ass. they add tons of drag. and get your self a shcatcher with a perc if you want more diffusion and keep your bong clean. just dont go crazy with it trust me. everyones who went with alot of percs on a cheap bong regretted it after they accually learned about bongs.

3. Yeah, like, what's the deal with percolators?  :confused_2:

4. http://www.grasscity.com/int_en/smoking-pipes/bongs-waterpipes/glass-bongs/stemless-inline-perc-glass-tube-8-arm-tree-perc.html#.UileDcY3smQ

i was just taking a look at this. would it be worth it or could i do better with a beaker bong?

ahh ok so just get a simple beaker bong with and ashcatcher and some place to toss ice? 

http://www.grasscity.com/int_en/beaker-base-bong-clear-basic.html#.UilfjcY3smQ?

6. alright cool thanks a bunch man!

7. #9 xxOgkushxx, Sep 6, 2013
    Last edited by a moderator: Sep 6, 2013
    no problem

8. Get an apix design stemline.