Food and Drug Administration (FDA) Disclosure:

The statements in this forum have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration and are generated by non-professional writers. Any products described are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.

Website Disclosure:

This forum contains general information about diet, health and nutrition. The information is not advice and is not a substitute for advice from a healthcare professional.

question about Bong water.

Discussion in 'Seasoned Marijuana Users' started by bongbroke, Feb 8, 2007.

1. So people use cold water or ice cold water i just read a forum that was about bongs and stuff was intresting i use bongs all the time now i have a question.

Is it better to use cold, lukewarm, or ice cold water. But i also use hot water cause it just makes it easier to hit the bong water and smoke same temp dont notice.

any ones info would be intresting.

2. I would recommend ice cubes in cold water. Drop a few Halls in and it will be the smoothest hit ever!

3. agreed. halls and other cough drops will give you a really smooth hit.

4. Yea, as said above put in cold water then ice as well. And if you have an Ashcatcher then I suggest putting hot water into there....if the glass is Pyrex then you shouldn't have to worry about the temp. of the water.

But do the cough drops really work? I didn't think that they were water soluble...so would they actually dissolve in the water giving it a minty fresh smooth hit? haha

5. It makes it smell good, taste good, and it is so smooth. Usually I put 2 halls in then let them dissolve (as much as possible). Then toke away. ;)

6. Ice cold water with ice. Just crush the halls into bits/powder and toss 'em in.

7. Dirt King... Why didn't I think of that. LOL

8. i always use room temperature water or water out of the fridge

never was a fan of ice cubes, its smoother at the time but later on after im sober i feel it in my throat. it has been proven to actually be worse for u(cant remember exactly where i read it, but it was a scientific study, might have been on erowid), cause the extreme cold can cause bronchitus or some shit like that.

i remember the study saying that warm or hot water is actually the best for u due to it eliminating more chemicals due to the hotter tempterature.
    tried out using hot water a few times, was weird cause it was all warm, but surprisingly smooth

9. I use mouth wash in my bong all the time and always have minty fresh breath after each hit with no detection of weed on my breath

10. Yeah, I seriously doubt that

11. Try it before you doubt it

12. DRENK THAT SHT! DUDE, iT"ll GET U SOW HGIH!!!

13. FACT: THC is not water soulable, meaning it doesn't dissolve in water.
    FACT: water does filter out some tar and other carcinogens(aka bad stuff) in smoke.
    CONCLUSION: drinking bong water will not get u high, but it will get u sick as fuck.

14. word. it is fun when your smoking with a douche/idiot to tell them it will get 'em higher. lots of people think puking is gross, i think its damn hilarious.

15. Do you mean dropping some Hall cough drops into the bong water? Any particular kind?

16. I would say black halls aka as Halls Super Strong.
    Yeah,crush em!

17. i was pretty sure thc gets filtered through a bong man. not a bong but the water in the bong.

18. It DOES get filtered, it just doesnt STAY in the water. It leaves its inmpurities in the water.

19. use warm water if you have an ice catcher. that way the smoke goes from hot, to mild, to cool, instead of rushing the smoke through cold water, you are gradually bringing it to a cooler temperature.

20. I've heard of sucking on halls to open up your lungs more, but crushing them into the bong water? I dont' see how that does anything.