Food and Drug Administration (FDA) Disclosure:

The statements in this forum have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration and are generated by non-professional writers. Any products described are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.

Website Disclosure:

This forum contains general information about diet, health and nutrition. The information is not advice and is not a substitute for advice from a healthcare professional.

Question about blunts

Discussion in 'Apprentice Marijuana Consumption' started by da4headz, Feb 3, 2013.

1. Hey. If I hollowed out one of these and filled it with weed, how much do you think I could put in? I don't want to hear that I should use something else, white owls are all I have access to right now. Sorry for the bad picture.

Attached Files:

2. if you gently roll out like 4/5 or even 5/6 of the tobacco then add ground weed to it, using the back of a pencil to gently pack it down, I bet you could get like around 4 grams.
    I'll use just about two grams for a regular swisher doing it that way

3. Cool thanks man

4. Dude, like a lot of weed. Easily 3-5g max, blunts can hold a shit ton. Make sure to pack it tightly, but not too tight yeah?

5. I mean technically you can just split it and put a gram or however much more in and re-roll it

6. Trial and error buddy

You can put in as much as it fits, and save the rest for a rainy day