Food and Drug Administration (FDA) Disclosure:

The statements in this forum have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration and are generated by non-professional writers. Any products described are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.

Website Disclosure:

This forum contains general information about diet, health and nutrition. The information is not advice and is not a substitute for advice from a healthcare professional.

Question about blunt smoking?

Discussion in 'Marijuana Consumption Q&A' started by ScreamingSkunk, Sep 4, 2012.

1. In England its not the norm for people to smoke blunts, anyway I have never ever smoked one only bongs etc I was thinking about getting some wraps as a special treat lol but i have a questttionn...

I smoke on and off sometimes ill get a nicky rush from smoking the baki or a bit of a headache, do you get this with blunts and if so whats it the equvilant off in terms of tobbacoo smoking? Because I would like the blueberry flavour of the wraps and the long lastingness but dont fancy it if im going to get a bad headache.

Sorry if its a daft question I just couldnt find anything usefull elsewhere

2. you will feel a little buz from the wrap.. blunts are just like flavored joint papers, there mostly hype you cant taste it very well. i never get headachhes unless im smoking straight cancer leaf

3. [quote name='"ScreamingSkunk"']In England its not the norm for people to smoke blunts, anyway I have never ever smoked one only bongs etc I was thinking about getting some wraps as a special treat lol but i have a questttionn...

I smoke on and off sometimes ill get a nicky rush from smoking the baki or a bit of a headache, do you get this with blunts and if so whats it the equvilant off in terms of tobbacoo smoking? Because I would like the blueberry flavour of the wraps and the long lastingness but dont fancy it if im going to get a bad headache.

Sorry if its a daft question I just couldnt find anything usefull elsewhere[/quote]

Hey how's your mom doing? She got pretty mad when I shoved a blunt up her vag. I was just trying to pull a Bill Clinton! Jesus!

4. Blunts don't give me a head rush since, I only smoke with just weed and don't mix anything (not saying its wrong to mix) But you would only get a head rush if you were smoking a straight cigar but with weed I think your good. Happy tokin :cool:

5. Good one.

Yeah cheers guize gunna run to shop and get a few blunt wraps

6. Be careful; one time i smoked a blunt with half tobacco and half green and the head buzz was too much for me to handle. Had to sleep it off and it was not enjoyable

7. I quit smoking ciggs 23 years ago. If I smoked tobacco now, it would probably give me a headache and then make me puke! :) I do love a good old joint though! Here's on from me, really...pass it around!
    [​IMG]

8. Don't buy Zig-Zags...they're waaaayy to flavored. Get a White Owl cigarillo. They're delicioso.

9. hahahah wow now i know why people on the internet always talk shit about blunts, most of you never smoked em... Dont knock it till you try it. A perfectly rolled 1 gram blunt will arguably get you higher than using a bong. The only negatives about blunts is the lingering smell and the price. Well, the price isnt so bad where i live it's 69 cents for a swisher sweet. If you have somewhere to be dont smoke a blunt beforehand, the smell sticks ya gotta either use cologne or get some circulation. Trust me i used to smoke my bowl before work and drive for 2 minutes and be straight because it doesnt stick to you hands like a blunt. Ive gotten caught cause of blunts twice.

10. I smoke blunts all the time, pretty much my preferred method. you don't really get much of a tobacco buzz as long as it's just weed in your blunt.

and I'd recommend white grape flavored white owls. come in a pack of 2 for a dollar, easiest to roll.

11. Ya, the buzz is small. I quite smoking tobacco a while back so I get it, and I like it, but youll probably be fine, and of course no headache, the bud will take care of anything. Bout to walk around campus smokin a dutchie actually lol If blunts arent common over there, you brits are really missin out :p

12. [quote name='"Incompl"']

hahahah wow now i know why people on the internet always talk shit about blunts, most of you never smoked em... Dont knock it till you try it. A perfectly rolled 1 gram blunt will arguably get you higher than using a bong. The only negatives about blunts is the lingering smell and the price. Well, the price isnt so bad where i live it's 69 cents for a swisher sweet. If you have somewhere to be dont smoke a blunt beforehand, the smell sticks ya gotta either use cologne or get some circulation. Trust me i used to smoke my bowl before work and drive for 2 minutes and be straight because it doesnt stick to you hands like a blunt. Ive gotten caught cause of blunts twice.[/quote]

Yea arguably higher from the head high you get from tobacco. Negatives are also cancer smoke lol.

OP dont smoke the processed fake flavor crap unless you dont care. Because I know some people that dont (i used to not care too). Try to find a more natural tobacco wrap (even though tobacco suck imo).

13. Blunts are great man, youll get a little head buzz from the wrap but ive never got a headache from it. You should get white owl cigarillos, theyre the best imo

14. I always get headaches now when I smoke blunts. Pipes are just more straight forward in your mouth WEEEEEEEED

15. the tobacco definitely creates a different high than joints or bongs. but dont people in england roll their joints with tobacco anyways?

16. [quote name='"tokesmoke69"']

Hey how's your mom doing? She got pretty mad when I shoved a blunt up her vag. I was just trying to pull a Bill Clinton! Jesus![/quote]

I didn't even break a smirk