question about attitude seeds....

Discussion in 'Marijuana Seeds Banks' started by BeachSpliff858, Nov 29, 2008.

1. hey guys, trying to order some beans for this spring's outdoor grow, two questions:

1. im looking at attitude seeds bank, http://www.cannabis-seeds-bank.co.uk/

anyone have any experience with them? do they ship to the USA? (where i am) did you get your beans? how long did it take? are you satisfied with em?

2. what would you get from attitude for an outdoor grow, i want something that finishes early. (an indica, or indica/sativa hybrid). early finishing is the main thing...

thanks blades keep puffinnn

2. attitude is the best, i ordered white labels master kush, mango from kc brains, and got the 5 free power skunk just for ordering and it all came in 9 days:smoking::smoking: i'm in the westcoast

as for a early finishing plant lowriders an excellent strain and theres many hybrids to choose from as well, master kush, hindu kush, and i heard early girl finishes fast, but I also heard the bud isn't all that great

3. Attitude is good. Ordered from them on Nov. 9th and recieved beans on Nov. 19th. And they have good customer service response times if you have a question.

In fact I just placed a second order with them last night.

4. Go with attitude! they're legit and they have great customer service! :hello: I ordered by mailing in cash, although not the best way, I got em in 10 days and I live in midstates.

Greenhouse seeds on attitude are really good and have great genetics:D

5. yea dude attitude all the way,if the doc wasnt laying low id say hes the best but at the moment its attitude, but if the doc was still good attitude would still be 2nd best.

6. today marks a week since i order from them... no beans yet but there on there way.