Food and Drug Administration (FDA) Disclosure:

The statements in this forum have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration and are generated by non-professional writers. Any products described are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.

Website Disclosure:

This forum contains general information about diet, health and nutrition. The information is not advice and is not a substitute for advice from a healthcare professional.

Questin on shipping

Discussion in 'Apprentice Marijuana Consumption' started by ToTheMax, Jan 15, 2012.

1. If i were to order a bong online, when they deliver the package
    will i have to sign to show that i am over 18?

2. Not from anywhere I ordered from. An that's a lot of places

3. Ok awesome man thanks!

4. Why does it matter if your over 18 or not?

Ban hammer..

5. So your not 18?

6. why would u need to sign for it? the mailman doesnt know whats inside

7. Depends if it was registered mail or not. Even if you do have to sign for it, chances are the delivery guy wont care who signs for it, just that someone does.

8. Yes, usually. If it's fedex/ups you'll be able to see if a sig is required when you track the #.

9. The company he's ordering from is protecting their business. If a 12 year old buys a bong from www.***.com, he gets it with no problems(no sig) and his mom finds it. Kid gives the place he got the bong from and the Mom sues the company for selling to a minor.

Its unlikely, but possible.

10. People can yell at me for being age police or whatever but your basically admitting that your too young to be on this site....

11. No, it's not possible. Every website selling 18+ things makes you check a box stating you are over 18. And if you are not 18, then the website is not held accountable.

Don't you think they would think about stuff like that, and take precautions?? They aren't going to let it be so easy to sue.

12. #13 PanterAtool, Jan 15, 2012
    Last edited by a moderator: Jan 15, 2012
    [quote name='"stevenab87"']People can yell at me for being age police or whatever but your basically admitting that your too young to be on this site....[/quote]

How'd he admit it? He just simply asked if he'd have to sign it showing he's over 18

[quote name='"ToTheMax"']
    will i have to sign to show that i am over 18?[/quote]

That's like asking your buddy "hey does that smoke shop check IDs to see if you are 18" so he knows whether to bring his ID or not....

Maybe he just wants to know if he'll have to be home to sign something...

haha even though you are probably right, no admittance there.

13. The last one I ordered was delivered with a search warrant that could be vetoed only if mommy allows the product in her home...