questiions on floro and flowering?

Discussion in 'Growing Marijuana Indoors' started by 1fulltimeripper, Apr 24, 2010.

1. #21 1fulltimeripper, Apr 28, 2010
    Last edited by a moderator: Apr 28, 2010

thanks for stopping by,
    do u have a thread so we can check out your grow..dont know much about aero-hydro..but would like to know more about it..thanks again

dgaf813x\tRe: questiions on floro and flowering?
    Quote:Originally Posted by 1fulltimeripper
    DAY 20 of flowering just here to post a few :

niiice. thats gunna be some good ass smoke. i cut one of my cola buds today because it was more than half ready. now my other buds will start getting bigger. aaand the shit put me on my ass for my exams. lol.

yeah half strength as first with new nutes is a good idea. yeah those sounded like good nutes, and with them being just a liuttle bit less expensive than fox farms i might order them and try them.
    Yesterday 11:31 PM

i was going to do the same thing but i dont know whenit is ready but i just wanted to see what would happen..
    i think im just going to wait till i get that HPS so i can see the effect with floro and HPS at the same time. i know its only 70 watts but its better lighht spectrum..cant wait to test this out..thanks again for the help man thanks to you im sure i will yeild much more!!!

the nutes seem to be good i heard nothing but good about them so we will see whag happens. today is the first day i have used them so i will be updateing like always.

whats nutes will your be getting dgaf??

2. i have a few question..
    when exactly can i tell when to harvest
    i dont have a micro scope to look at tricroms?
    so cant use that methoud. also when i goto to
    harvest is it good to let the plant sit in the
    dark room for threew days to make it believe its
    going to die and it will produce more tricomes?

say after im dont havesting how long is it good
    to let the havest sit in the coset to hang dry?
    this is my first indoor grow so just trying to
    get some good pointers,thanks all

3. i dont check the tricombs either. i do it when almost all of the hairs have turned orangish/brown. the thumb i use to tell is once i see 80% of the hairs turn, i usually wait 1 more week. its never hurt anything to let them fully finish.

the time you take to dry them is dependent on how big your buds are, how dense, and how much. give it a week and check them. you may be right about the keeping the plant in the dark thing, im not too sure about it. it may very well work, but from the botanist view id figure that if the plant has no light it cant perform photosynthesis so im not sure how itd create too much more bud...? i really dont know about that one.
    dryness is up to the smoker pretty much, some of my friends like moist sticky buds, while some like crumbly powdery buds. personally i like it real dry.

youre definately gunna want to give them a good cure though, so they dont taste like cut grass, hay, or straw. its like fine wine, the more you cure, the better the smell and taste. a mason jar is the best place to cure them.

damn, theres not enough hours in a day to get everything done. lol.

4. right on ill give that a try for the most part i got it cause iv done outdoor but i guess it wont hurt to ask.
    the plant will not produce more bud when you place in the dark for three days. it will produce more tricroms cause the plant thinks its dieing so it will put out more tricoms. all its trying to do befor dying is fuck just waiting for the smalles male pollen to touch it.
    just thought i might give it a shot.
    move to alska you will have all the light u need.lol

5. DAY 35 of flowering for the blue dot..oh yea!

DAY 5 of flowering for the p-91 and blue dream..it started showeing her flowers about a weekago..

here are a few pics..

Attached Files:

6. questions and commets welcome..
    plz if u have a floro grow feel free to post some pics
    i would like to see what you have.

might as well post a few pics..
    i just picked up this 400 watt hps/mh light fixture
    for free lastnight. im going to expermint with
    6 hours of hps and 6 hours of floro

thanks for stoping in if you have any questions ask away!

Attached Files:

7. well today i decided to cut a nug off my ladie..hopeing to get more light to the center of my plant. heres a pic..

Attached Files: