Food and Drug Administration (FDA) Disclosure:

The statements in this forum have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration and are generated by non-professional writers. Any products described are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.

Website Disclosure:

This forum contains general information about diet, health and nutrition. The information is not advice and is not a substitute for advice from a healthcare professional.

Query

Discussion in 'Apprentice Marijuana Consumption' started by EmpathicSmoker, Nov 13, 2008.

1. This thread will be quite simple. All you have to do is post a response answering a question, that I will pose.

What are YOUR reasons behind (ONE of the following):

a) Supporting Marijuana Legalization
    b) Opposing Marijuana Legalization
    c) Remaining Neutral on the subject

I would prefer you only took one position on the subject, and please explain your response.

"Because it feels good" and "Because I like doing it" are not valid reasons. Look deeper. Why do you take your stance the way you do?
    Ask your friends on the subject. What do they think?

If you're uncomfortable sharing an opinion, please feel free to PM me.

For example:

I am supportive of Marijuana legalization because...

I'm neutral when it comes to Marijuana legalization because ...

I oppose Marijuana legalization because...

2. in all honesty

i am against marijuana legalization for the simple fact that i wont be able to make good money off if it was legal cuz chances are all the big tabacco companys will control all the stores and make the real money thats just me though

3. I support Cannabis legalization because it's a valuable medicine, a renewable source of paper, fuel, textile, fiber, and because I feel it is not for the government to decide whether a man can use a drug in his home. How is it really that different than alcohol? It's something that only adults should do, you shouldn't drive while under the influence, and it's fun to do socially. Cannabis isn't illegal because it's dangerous, it's illegal for mostly political reasons...sucks :mad:

4. I support the legalization because I find marijuana is a harmless recreational activity and is used much more responsibly than most people know.

5. Oh, I agree completely. :smoke: