Querkle first outdoor grow

Discussion in 'Outdoor Grow Journals' started by kjd8714, Jul 17, 2012.

1. Hello everyone! I have just started my first legit outdoor grow. I got 6 seeds of querkle ( space queens x urkle). I germinated them and within a day I had 1.5 inch sprouts on my seeds. I planted them n some smallish pots for now and have larger pots for growth. I did buy some organic plant food as well but was wondering if rose food would be better for bud growing (novice<======) . I will also be posting pics as soon as these ladies pop their little heads out to say hello. I am sooo excited. if any of you have any tips or anything as this grow progresses that would be great! Hope you guys enjoy! Sorry for no pics yet.

2. Ive heard great things about Querkle man. I hope you are in a place with a really long season because normally plants begin to flower in late July-August with the shortening of the days. Basically what i'm saying is its really late to be starting seeds and expecting a normal harvest but you could get some small yields considering everything goes smoothly. Are the seeds feminized? Def do some research on the city because timing is everything when growing outdoors. In my area, the optimal time to start seeds is April-May for a nice October harvest. Hope they work out for you though. Good Luck!

3. Thank you! Ya I live in northern California by Sacramento it will be warm till mid October then the rainy season starts. They are feminized, I am really excited for these babies. Hoping to save money,instead of buying a half ounce a week. I have 5 of them in pots and then I'm giving 1 plant to my buddy as a housewarming gift. I wish I would have gotten some pics before I planted them.

4. [quote name='"kjd8714"']

Thank you! Ya I live in northern California by Sacramento it will be warm till mid October then the rainy season starts. They are feminized, I am really excited for these babies. Hoping to save money,instead of buying a half ounce a week. I have 5 of them in pots and then I'm giving 1 plant to my buddy as a housewarming gift. I wish I would have gotten some pics before I planted them.[/quote]

Like outdoor was saying. It's pretty late in the season to be starting. I live in the same area and I would expect maybe a half o per plant starting this late.

5. Ya I wasn't expecting a very high yield ur at least it's something :). I am have big plans for the entire plants themselves. All the trim is going to be used for ice hash, for edibles. I am going to be baking edibles for patients in my area

6. [quote name='"tommygunns42"']subbed ;)[/quote]

Ty :)

7. Posted my sprouting pics had to screen shot from my iPad so apologies. I had 6 plants my dogs decided that they were going to rip out my poultry fencing and ate the seedlings themselves, nothing else. But I save 2 plants. I think they didn't notice these guys thank god. They got put in time out for a very long time. Lol. I have been watering them when the soil is dry, but today I watered this morning around 6am. After 7?hours the soil was bone dry. Should I give it more water or wait till tomorrow?

Attached Files:

8. i dont think a little extra water would hurt

9. [quote name='"tommygunns42"']i dont think a little extra water would hurt[/quote]

I think it's the heat outside. About 100 majority of the day. Do you think that if I left them in the window by the sun during peak heat it would be ok