Quentin Tarantino's "Death Proof"

Discussion in 'General' started by 1hitquit, Sep 19, 2007.

1. I just got done watching this movie and I would have to say it's pretty damn good. If I where to rate it on a scale of 1-10 it would be a 9. Fast cars, violence, racing, pretty girls, what more can you ask for. Plus Tarantino does an incredible job directing this film. Man, I can't get enough of those 1970 Dodge Challenger's, they are fuckin badass. Watch this movie, I know you will like it if you like other Tarantino movies.

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

2. i saw grindhouse in the theater i liked the zombie fick more then "death proof", but they were both pretty good

3. i though death proof was fuckin boring for like 2/3 of the movie, it just droned on and on with those chicks in the bar.

Planet Terror (the other movie in Grindhouse) was so much better, IMO

4. Fucking pissed about how they're releasing GRINDHOUSE--two separate discs WITH THE IN-BETWEEN TRAILERS MISSING??

Hell I'd pay $40 for the movie all packaged into one, hopefully around Nov. they'll make a complete set with all the extras.

5. thanks giving.....

6. dodge challenger FTW!...just wait till the new ones roam the streets...fuckin bad ass 6.1 Hemi and possibly 6.4's...MONSTER!!!!

7. Is that the release date or somethin?

8. are these new movies?

sorry but i havent heard of either one, but i do like quentin tarantino.

resevoir dogs ftw.

9. something I've noticed about almost all quentin tarantinos movies is there is almost always a girls feet somewhere it in... foot fetish maybe?

10. It's already out on DVD. It was in grindhouse.

I liked the movie just because of the direction, I make some short films and Tarantino sets up his shots very nicely.

11. Fucking faux trailers are missing...ugh.
    No I was referring to the ENTIRE release as a whole (Death Proof & Planet Terror together), which I'm pretty sure won't be released until 6 months from now--hell I dunno if it'll be released in the next 2 years or so.

Kill Bill Vol. 1 & 2 were supposed to be released on DVD as a whole film, uncut and uncensored--3 years later we still haven't seen a trace of that film. :rolleyes: