Food and Drug Administration (FDA) Disclosure:

The statements in this forum have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration and are generated by non-professional writers. Any products described are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.

Website Disclosure:

This forum contains general information about diet, health and nutrition. The information is not advice and is not a substitute for advice from a healthcare professional.

Queer Potheads?

Discussion in 'Apprentice Marijuana Consumption' started by kaden erik, Feb 1, 2011.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. I remember when I was a cop :rolleyes:

2. Yo I have no problem with gay people but this 5280HighChick girl seems like a legit bitch...sorry just saying

3. I noticed you said you were dry.

Give me a PM and I'll see what I can do for you.

4. You're showing your age and life experience. Way to lump MILLIONS of people into one group based on your experiences with ONE homosexual. . . . . . and fuck you for your personal insults.

5. We got some immature homophobes on here... Grow up people if your not gay it's not like they're gonna get on you. I'm not gay and I could really give a shit what your sexual preference is... Welcome to GC. :bongin:

Don't post this in the apprentice section next time... you'll be less likely to get flamed.

6. Surely you must believe that God is the only judge then.

7. I've smoked with a bisexual person once...

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.